GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"well at least im talking about games not junk"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/10/02 at 13:09
Regular
there i said it
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:09
Regular
""to many dead hero""
there i said it
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:10
Regular
""to many dead hero""
i dont care wat anybody thinks at least there on games
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:13
Regular
Except for this one...?
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:15
Regular
Anyway, erm, just in case, its probably a deliberate spelling for fun etc... but I thought I should point it out just in case it wasn`t intentional... "cheif" is "chief" or possibly "chef".

I`ve probably made myself look stupid now for not getting the joke, but there ya go, just in case.
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:15
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think you should change your name to Mast Gimp, because that's exactly how your acting. Most of the threads here may not be about game, but they are very interesting and at times funny to read, which is more than can be said for your "wotz the bestest game in the werld" threads which are now clogging this forum up.
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:17
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Now I understand why newbies aren't allowed to post on FOG Prime. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.