GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEW NAME CHANGE FOR GAMEADAY BCOZ YOU CAN'T!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/11/00 at 00:45
Regular
In other words, it is impossible to win a game a day, although the discussions are actually why the majority of people (yes - including myslef) are actually here in these forums.

So, why call it gameaday? You cannot win game a day every day, although a game is won every day.

I propose a name change, perhaps a competition like the SR name change competition to red-Splat.com

I think that we should alll think of some good ideas and then the best wins game a ....I mean the new competition!!!

I propose:
Game-every-3months-a-day. (joke)

Freebies!

Nothing else ATM.

Keep it real..
Dan
Thu 30/11/00 at 12:03
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
close, I would hate to be cursed with a number! numeracy and a name, urgh.
Thu 30/11/00 at 11:54
Regular
"not dead"
Savatt1668 please understand that it's not winning that's important, it's taking part....

If I had to have a name with numbers after it I'd be Kronenburg1664
Thu 30/11/00 at 11:25
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Those ANY and NEVER lines have really underlined my situation. Talk about dent the last shred of confidence

:-|
Thu 30/11/00 at 09:21
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
You of course CAN win a game every day.

You just have to be THE BEST every day.

Conversely, you might not win ANY day.

You might NEVER be the best.

Gamaday is a great name. There's no need to change it. Don't even bother trying - it's not changing.
Thu 30/11/00 at 02:14
no, the title is Game a Day in which they give away a game a day, not to one person, to whoever writes the best messege or has the best idea
Thu 30/11/00 at 00:45
In other words, it is impossible to win a game a day, although the discussions are actually why the majority of people (yes - including myslef) are actually here in these forums.

So, why call it gameaday? You cannot win game a day every day, although a game is won every day.

I propose a name change, perhaps a competition like the SR name change competition to red-Splat.com

I think that we should alll think of some good ideas and then the best wins game a ....I mean the new competition!!!

I propose:
Game-every-3months-a-day. (joke)

Freebies!

Nothing else ATM.

Keep it real..
Dan

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.