GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Funnier joke... i think"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 23:35
Regular
There was 3 construction workers on top of an unfinished building. A chinnese worker, an american one, and a french one. It was lunch time so they all sat at the edge and started opening their lunch boxes. The chinnese guy opens his and he finds rice and says "If my wife makes me rice one more time I'm jumping off this building". The french man opens his and finds french bread and says "If my wife makes me french bread one more time I'm jumping off this building". Then the american opens his and finds a hamburger and he says "If my wife makes me one more hamburger I'm jumping off this building".

The next day comes and it's lunch time. The chinnese opens his lunch box, finds rice. then jumps off the buliding and dies. The french opens his, finds french bread, jumps and dies. The american opens his, jumps, and dies.

At the floor was ambulances, police, and the 3 wives crying and wining...

Chinnese wife= Boo hoo. if I wouldn of known this would happen I would never made french bread.

(the american wife is smoking a cigar and not crying)

Chinnese wife= Why aren't you crying, you basicly killed your husband.

American wife= Don't look at me he makes his own lunch.......
Wed 09/10/02 at 23:35
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
There was 3 construction workers on top of an unfinished building. A chinnese worker, an american one, and a french one. It was lunch time so they all sat at the edge and started opening their lunch boxes. The chinnese guy opens his and he finds rice and says "If my wife makes me rice one more time I'm jumping off this building". The french man opens his and finds french bread and says "If my wife makes me french bread one more time I'm jumping off this building". Then the american opens his and finds a hamburger and he says "If my wife makes me one more hamburger I'm jumping off this building".

The next day comes and it's lunch time. The chinnese opens his lunch box, finds rice. then jumps off the buliding and dies. The french opens his, finds french bread, jumps and dies. The american opens his, jumps, and dies.

At the floor was ambulances, police, and the 3 wives crying and wining...

Chinnese wife= Boo hoo. if I wouldn of known this would happen I would never made french bread.

(the american wife is smoking a cigar and not crying)

Chinnese wife= Why aren't you crying, you basicly killed your husband.

American wife= Don't look at me he makes his own lunch.......
Wed 09/10/02 at 23:38
I forgot to laugh...whoops.
Wed 09/10/02 at 23:38
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I hope the two other joke tellers read this. UW did you know I made a spoof of you:0
Wed 09/10/02 at 23:41
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Intoxicated Hippy wrote:
> I forgot to laugh...whoops.

Was it better than those other jokes at least.:)
Wed 09/10/02 at 23:41
"Large and in Charge"
Nice one. Pitty I herd it befor.
Thu 10/10/02 at 21:48
Drunk Cow wrote:
> I hope the two other joke tellers read this. UW did you know I made a
> spoof of you:0

You diddly-diddly did. I only did that joke becuase I thought it was a funnier joke than the funniest of all. I was not impressing people, just pointing out my views.

UW.

Oh, and it's a better joke than mines too.
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:22
Regular
"Bobba you"
Heard that before but this British version you know "English Man, Irish Man"

I've got one

What did teh stamp say to the envolope?

"Stick with me baby and we're going places"
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:22
Regular
"Bobba you"
*The
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:24
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I was about to say that too:

Englishman, Irishman and Sheepy...

Lalalala

It's actually a funny joke when told properly!
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:26
Regular
"Bobba you"
phi11ip wrote:
> It's actually a funny joke when told properly!

Indeed

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.