GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nickleback/Nintendo Contract!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 22:17
Regular
It was announced today that Nintendo and Nickleback have signed a 4 year contract for soundtracks to various games. All well, you may think, but whats the big shock? Well the Nintendo/Nickle contract started LAST YEAR with the first game on the agenda being SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE!

Nickleback were set to record songs such as 'How You Remind Me (Of Mario 64)' and 'Fat Italian Hero' but the small print in their contract stopped such things. After a lengthy, undercover court case, Nintendo came out the victers which means that Nickleback have now got a hefty $5 million burning a hole in their pockets.

Although They were not allowed to RECRD for Nintendo during the production of SMS, Nintendo put in some advertising for the bands latest sing 'Too Bad'. Whenever Mario dies, the new singles name flashes up at the bottom. the music on the game is said to have subliminal advertising too, although this is unconfirmed at the present moment.

Nickleback will be recording a whole album for Ninty to use called 'Silver side Of The Disk Down', and will be coming out on these shores before christmas.
Wed 09/10/02 at 22:17
Regular
"Festivus!"
It was announced today that Nintendo and Nickleback have signed a 4 year contract for soundtracks to various games. All well, you may think, but whats the big shock? Well the Nintendo/Nickle contract started LAST YEAR with the first game on the agenda being SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE!

Nickleback were set to record songs such as 'How You Remind Me (Of Mario 64)' and 'Fat Italian Hero' but the small print in their contract stopped such things. After a lengthy, undercover court case, Nintendo came out the victers which means that Nickleback have now got a hefty $5 million burning a hole in their pockets.

Although They were not allowed to RECRD for Nintendo during the production of SMS, Nintendo put in some advertising for the bands latest sing 'Too Bad'. Whenever Mario dies, the new singles name flashes up at the bottom. the music on the game is said to have subliminal advertising too, although this is unconfirmed at the present moment.

Nickleback will be recording a whole album for Ninty to use called 'Silver side Of The Disk Down', and will be coming out on these shores before christmas.
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
That makes about as much sense as a television set with toenails. Why did they have a court case after just signing a contract? If Nintendo won, why did Nickelback have money burning a hole in their pocket? Surely they would have given it to Nintendo? After a court case they wouldn't put the bands name and latest single on screen, would they? Jeez, think it through...
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Festivus!"
It was late. I was bored. It was crap.
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:36
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
YAHOO!!! Nickelback RULE!!!
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:42
Regular
"Festivus!"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> YAHOO!!! Nickelback RULE!!!

They're crap
Thu 10/10/02 at 21:06
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
...yep, crap...
Fri 11/10/02 at 13:07
Regular
"Australian Person."
Lol!
It's a joke peeps! Funny!
Fri 11/10/02 at 16:27
Regular
n00b
Fri 11/10/02 at 16:32
bOOb
Fri 11/10/02 at 16:33
i said dirty word. dirty dirty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.