GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heh, this deserves a topic of its own"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 17:55
Regular
Just went and spoke to tht guy who always tells you tom come back later on Sunshine. Well this time he game me the shades and a tropical shirt.

Never before have I seen such a groovy looking person, it's worth getting 70 shines just to see this.

Mario changed his clothes! Hurray :D
Wed 09/10/02 at 17:55
Regular
Just went and spoke to tht guy who always tells you tom come back later on Sunshine. Well this time he game me the shades and a tropical shirt.

Never before have I seen such a groovy looking person, it's worth getting 70 shines just to see this.

Mario changed his clothes! Hurray :D
Wed 09/10/02 at 17:57
Regular
I've had the shades not the shirt though.
Wed 09/10/02 at 18:01
Regular
Go and get it!

It's videogame history!

:D
Wed 09/10/02 at 18:14
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Awww this would have been a nice suprise.

But Mario in different clothes? Mama mia!
Wed 09/10/02 at 18:20
Regular
They're groovy clothes...
Wed 09/10/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Selected"
well thanks for spoiling THAT little gem.

dork.
Wed 09/10/02 at 20:04
Regular
From now on, I'm never going to read a topic by Whitestripes. I may read the replies, but not his own messages.

Why?

Because he spoilt part of the game and didn't even put *SPOILER* up or anything.
Wed 09/10/02 at 20:47
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i have it too ! it's AMAZING !
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:53
Regular
This didn't exactly spoil the game for me. It says it in reviews for Christ's sake...
Thu 10/10/02 at 21:04
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> This didn't exactly spoil the game for me. It says it in reviews for
> Christ's sake...

Thats why I put up, I was mentioned in the review in NGc or NOM so I figured most people would know, and it's not exactly anywhere near a major spoiler of Sunshine at all.

Anyway, sorry if you didn't know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.