GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"back of halo fall of reach intro to the book"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 17:15
Regular
as the bloody human-covenant war rages on halo, the fate of humankind may rest with one warrior, the lone spartan survivor of another legendary battle....the desperate, take-no-prisoners struggle that led humanity to halo--the fall of planet reach. now brought to life for the first time,here is the full story of that glorious,doomed conflict.

while the brutal covnent juggernaut sweeps inexorably through space, intent on wiping out humankind,onlyone stronghold remains-the planet reach.practically on earth's doorstep,it isthe last military fortress to defy the alien onslaught. but reach's defenders have another, higher priority:to prevent the covnant from discovering the location of earth.

outnumbered and outgunned, the soldiers seem to have little chance against the covnant, but but reach holds a secret.it is the training ground for the very first super soldiers. code-named spartens, these highly advanced warriors, specially bioengineered and technologically augmented, are the best in the universe quiet, professional, and deadly.

now, as the ferocious covenant attack begins, a handful of spartans stand ready to wage ultimate war. they will kill, they will be deystroyed,but they will never surrender.and at least one of them-the sparten known as the master chief will live to fight another day on a mysterious and ancient articial world called halo....

you sould really get this book if you like halo combat evolved.
Wed 09/10/02 at 17:15
Regular
""to many dead hero""
as the bloody human-covenant war rages on halo, the fate of humankind may rest with one warrior, the lone spartan survivor of another legendary battle....the desperate, take-no-prisoners struggle that led humanity to halo--the fall of planet reach. now brought to life for the first time,here is the full story of that glorious,doomed conflict.

while the brutal covnent juggernaut sweeps inexorably through space, intent on wiping out humankind,onlyone stronghold remains-the planet reach.practically on earth's doorstep,it isthe last military fortress to defy the alien onslaught. but reach's defenders have another, higher priority:to prevent the covnant from discovering the location of earth.

outnumbered and outgunned, the soldiers seem to have little chance against the covnant, but but reach holds a secret.it is the training ground for the very first super soldiers. code-named spartens, these highly advanced warriors, specially bioengineered and technologically augmented, are the best in the universe quiet, professional, and deadly.

now, as the ferocious covenant attack begins, a handful of spartans stand ready to wage ultimate war. they will kill, they will be deystroyed,but they will never surrender.and at least one of them-the sparten known as the master chief will live to fight another day on a mysterious and ancient articial world called halo....

you sould really get this book if you like halo combat evolved.
Wed 09/10/02 at 17:22
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
sorry but i don't get this

back of halo fall of reach intro to the book

Its hurting my brain trying to figure out wtf its meant to mean.
Wed 09/10/02 at 17:27
Regular
""to many dead hero""
its the intro to the book called halo the fall of reach
Wed 09/10/02 at 20:09
"+ suspicious minds"
where ight we get this book, o dispencer of ungrammatical twaddle?
Wed 09/10/02 at 20:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Someone actually made a book, about a coputer game, called 'the fall of reach'? I see.
Wed 09/10/02 at 20:24
"+ suspicious minds"
where might we get this book, 'o' dispencer of ungrammatical twaddle?

*sheepish grin*
Wed 09/10/02 at 20:26
Regular
Why the hell did you copy the beggining of a book out and put it in a topic?
Wed 09/10/02 at 20:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I wasn't going to say anything, but now you mention it...
Wed 09/10/02 at 20:29
"+ suspicious minds"
why didn't you just say hey, there's a book containing the basic story line of halo for some reason, i found this out _____ and you can buy it ______.

or sommat' to that extent.
Wed 09/10/02 at 20:34
"period drama"
Hey, here's an idea.
Write something relevant. Or at least explain what the hell you're going on about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.