GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Cap, Green Cap"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 15:22
Regular
Who's your favourite plumber? Will it be ex-criminal Mario, with his robotic talking water based FLUDD system with a knack for getting all of the Princess' star treatment?

Or will it be lesser sibling Luigi, who is less fat, sucks up pink ghosts with his Poltergeist 3000 vacuum, and can squirt fire AND ice as well as water?

And more importantly, who will be the better squirter in a head on fight with their two machines?

*This post is sponsored by Gadd Technologies Inc.*
Thu 17/10/02 at 19:56
Regular
Mario, coz at least in all but one of his games he doesn't need a water cannon thing, but Bowser has evolved becoming much stronger and able to stop his butt-bash attacks a lot more so Mario needs a weapon to defeat him, Mario has ventured through hundreds of haunted houses to defeat bowser, then again, Luigi didn't get caught by the Big Boo
Still, Mario rulz
Thu 17/10/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Mario is way better than Luigi. I ain't that keen on Luigi's Mansion, whereas Super Mario Sunshine is one of the best games that will be on Gamecube.
Thu 17/10/02 at 13:24
Regular
"aliens exist"
luigi
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:54
Regular
"Festivus!"
FaustsHausUK wrote:
> Gotta be Mario, Luigi doesn't even have a girlfriend... how can you
> respect a lamer like that?

Luigi has daisy! Peach and daisy are different people! Check the smash bros. Throphies
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:48
Yeah, and Fludd talks, how about that! Imagine Luigis vacuum talking, that'd be the day. (:)
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:42
Regular
Although Mario's really cool, Luigi is taller and a better jumper. I also expect he's quicker too, so he'd probably win in a fight.

But FLUDD rules supreme!
Wed 09/10/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Balls"
i totaly agree that Luigi is a right gimp, but i would have to say Luigi would win as he would freeze the fludd and kill mario. as he would be renderd useless. even is he tryed to hover the would still have his water frozen
Wed 09/10/02 at 19:59
I don't see Luigi hovering in the air with a FLUDD. And like the guy said, he is a loner with no girlfriend. Also, he wears green! What a geek!

(:)
Wed 09/10/02 at 15:56
Gotta be Mario, Luigi doesn't even have a girlfriend... how can you respect a lamer like that?

As for GADD, what was he thinking making that paintbrush for Bowser Jr?!?
Wed 09/10/02 at 15:22
Who's your favourite plumber? Will it be ex-criminal Mario, with his robotic talking water based FLUDD system with a knack for getting all of the Princess' star treatment?

Or will it be lesser sibling Luigi, who is less fat, sucks up pink ghosts with his Poltergeist 3000 vacuum, and can squirt fire AND ice as well as water?

And more importantly, who will be the better squirter in a head on fight with their two machines?

*This post is sponsored by Gadd Technologies Inc.*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.