GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"halo secret"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 12:00
Regular
can u tell me are the marines surposed to die is it part of the game plz email me back and tell me i really want to know cos wen i go on the level they allways die . not any moretoday playing i finished the level and four were alive .want to know how i did it reply
Wed 09/10/02 at 12:00
Regular
""to many dead hero""
can u tell me are the marines surposed to die is it part of the game plz email me back and tell me i really want to know cos wen i go on the level they allways die . not any moretoday playing i finished the level and four were alive .want to know how i did it reply
Wed 09/10/02 at 12:02
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Have you ever been to school?
Wed 09/10/02 at 12:08
Regular
LOL, i dont know whether keeping marines alive is part of the secret me and my mates found on co-op. But......

If youre playing co-op with a mate, and there are alot of badies in one area (preferable bunched together (eg. A bridge). One player goes and stands near the last 'load point'(the point where a new part of the level loads and both people are sent there automatically even if one is nowhere near it.). Whislt tge other player walks out onto the 'bridge'. When the suicide player is close enough to see alot of enemies, the player by the 'load point' walks through it. This causes the 'suicide player' to come back to the load point with him.
Now, when you return to the bridge, all the enemies have disappeared and you can easily walk across.

I wouldnt suggest doing it too often as it maybe spoil your game a little bit. Just try it, so i know that my game isnt faulty or something.
Wed 09/10/02 at 12:51
Regular
I used to do my best to keep marines alive, but the game go's and kills them off anyway.

Beginning of second mission, they kill them all off in the escape pod.
Near the end of the third mission, they wait for you in a room and send you off to finish the mission. You come back to find them dead.
After they come to rescue you from the swamp, the game makes sure that they all die just before you reach that "guilty" guy.

And if that wasn't enough, the end sequence has it so that every single last one of them die.

I HATE that game! :-(
Wed 09/10/02 at 13:05
Regular
""to many dead hero""
that aint so get them in the jeeps and get them were you come out put one in the corner one in the slope and one at the top of the slope they will survive
Wed 09/10/02 at 13:06
Regular
""to many dead hero""
get them in the jeeps and get them were you come out put one in the corner one in the slope and one at the top of the slope they will survive
Wed 09/10/02 at 13:07
Regular
""to many dead hero""
whats that got to do with it
Wed 09/10/02 at 13:08
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Totoro wrote:
> Have you ever been to school?

whats that got to do with it
Wed 09/10/02 at 13:12
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Just wondering, as if you hadn’t it would explain your poor use of grammar in the original post ;)
Wed 09/10/02 at 13:18
Regular
""to many dead hero""
i have home teacher

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.