GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You`r Idea Of Heven..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 09:38
Regular
Well whats you`r idea of heven?
Wed 09/10/02 at 09:38
"Large and in Charge"
Well whats you`r idea of heven?
Wed 09/10/02 at 09:51
Regular
Gaming heaven: every Dollar I earn on Crazy Taxi is somehow magically tranferred into my bank account.

Physical heaven: being immortal (probably fixed at the age of twenty-something).

Spiritual heaven: being able to time travel into the past and into the future.
Wed 09/10/02 at 09:52
"Large and in Charge"
Nice..,
Wed 09/10/02 at 11:19
"Darkness, always"
If heaven were real, it would have to be at least twice the size of earth. To make it into billions of personal paradises, it would have to be a universe all of it's own.
Wed 09/10/02 at 14:47
Regular
"Evenstar"
In my opinion I think heaven will be everything you love in one place and you can imagine things and make them appear. like if you love chocolate you can imagine the tree standing next to you is chocolate and eat it, yet you wont put on weight.

You'll be with the people you love and you never get ill (obviously because you are alreay dead)
Wed 09/10/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Livin' it down"
Naked chicks everywhere, fast cars, and games.
Wed 09/10/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I don't think there is a heaven, because the whole idea of heaven comes from religions, especially Christianity. If there's a heaven then there is also hell, which Christian religion associates with the Devil. On top of all that other religions claim that people will go to heaven for such wonderful things as suicide bombings..... so its all rather inconsistent. It's not admitted by the Church, but they stole the image of the horned beast - a typical christian devil image - from another religion. There is something after this life, but I'm pretty sure it isn't heaven or hell.

~~Belldandy~~
Wed 09/10/02 at 22:32
"Large and in Charge"
Gameing heven: Every person that I ever hated`s face on the peoples faces of GTAVC and me with full armer and amoe!

Phisical heven: Me on a balkony in a tropical island(Cuba), with a life times supply of cigars, Scotch and all the bestfood in the world.
Wed 09/10/02 at 22:37
My heaven is to get off this lousy planet
Wed 09/10/02 at 22:40
"Large and in Charge"
$alvatore wrote:
> My heaven is to get off this lousy planet

Me to.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.