GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Describe yourself."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/10/02 at 23:49
Regular
I`m just realy bored and startet to imagen what some of you guy`s look like so describe yourself...
Tue 08/10/02 at 23:49
"Large and in Charge"
I`m just realy bored and startet to imagen what some of you guy`s look like so describe yourself...
Tue 08/10/02 at 23:50
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
If I point you to Afghanistan, will you go there please?
Tue 08/10/02 at 23:52
Regular
describe myself?

deeply cynical realist, mild alcoholism, deeply philosophical, razor sharp wit, quite charming .... really
Tue 08/10/02 at 23:53
"High polygon count"
Tall and hairy.
Wed 09/10/02 at 00:00
"Large and in Charge"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Tall and hairy.

Wow me to!
Wed 09/10/02 at 00:37
"Large and in Charge"
Tis is me in detail-
I am 7.4ft tall, have dark normal heir with a beard that covers almost my howl face, brown eyes, wher glasses, hairy muscely armes, big hands and agiant beer belly.
Wed 09/10/02 at 13:26
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Albert the Large wrote:
> Tis is me in detail-
> I am 7.4ft tall, have dark normal heir with a beard that covers almost
> my howl face, brown eyes, wher glasses, hairy muscely armes, big hands
> and agiant beer belly.

now for all the u english speakers: These are my details, i am 7 foot 4 inches tall i have dark normal hair, i also have a beard that covers most of my face. I have brown eyes and wear glasses. My arms are muscular and hairy. A have large hands and a rounded belly.
Wed 09/10/02 at 13:34
Regular
Bazzman wrote:

"now for all the u english speakers"

Everyone's a critic.
Wed 09/10/02 at 15:24
"Large and in Charge"
To true.
Wed 09/10/02 at 15:35
"Darkness, always"
if you want to know what I look like, look here:
http://www.geocities.com/randomscope/dscf0004.jpg

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.