GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The End Of GAMEADAY!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/10/02 at 20:08
Regular
I was just thinking today on my way home from work, so many people go on Special Reserve everyday, and they talk in the chat forums, write a review, write a walkthrough, post cheats, post hints or by games etc.

What if one day (probably will one day), if one day Special Reeserve were out sold by a different new games network, and their profit started to fall and therefore they could no longer throw out there prizes for the best forums, reviews, cheats, hints and walk throughs? as there profit was too low to pay for these free objects?

It is unlikely to happen as Special Reserve is one of the most popualar networks in the world today, but how many people woudln't come back becasue they havn't got there chance of G.A.D anymore?

In the future another company will probably set up something like Gameaday but it will have the opportunity to win 2 games a day or some feeble attempt to remove all SR's loyal helpers.

Basically how may of you would jump boats? and i know some people would if SR went down the pan!
Tue 08/10/02 at 20:08
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
I was just thinking today on my way home from work, so many people go on Special Reserve everyday, and they talk in the chat forums, write a review, write a walkthrough, post cheats, post hints or by games etc.

What if one day (probably will one day), if one day Special Reeserve were out sold by a different new games network, and their profit started to fall and therefore they could no longer throw out there prizes for the best forums, reviews, cheats, hints and walk throughs? as there profit was too low to pay for these free objects?

It is unlikely to happen as Special Reserve is one of the most popualar networks in the world today, but how many people woudln't come back becasue they havn't got there chance of G.A.D anymore?

In the future another company will probably set up something like Gameaday but it will have the opportunity to win 2 games a day or some feeble attempt to remove all SR's loyal helpers.

Basically how may of you would jump boats? and i know some people would if SR went down the pan!
Tue 08/10/02 at 20:09
Regular
Firstly, I was going to do this topic...secondly...I wouldn't care if GAD went...
Tue 08/10/02 at 20:10
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Like anyone here's going to admit to only being here for the games.
Tue 08/10/02 at 20:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'm only here for the free games.
Tue 08/10/02 at 20:18
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm only hear because I enjoy discussing the future of gaming with a diverse range of people.

And the free games.
Tue 08/10/02 at 20:19
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
*rimshot*
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> I'm only hear because I enjoy discussing the future of gaming with a
> diverse range of people.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> And the free games.

lmao
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
*bass drum*
Tue 08/10/02 at 20:23
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
*smashes hi-hat, and breaks it*
Tue 08/10/02 at 20:39
Regular
"Remember me?"
"It is unlikely to happen as Special Reserve is one of the most popualar networks in the world today"

Anyone got concrete evidence of this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.