GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Sunshine- Your fav. moment?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/10/02 at 21:06
Regular
Well for those of you a bit slower than the rest, what has been your favourite moment in this lovely game, if you have not finished it like i have not then your fav. point up til where eva you are,

I liked the squid surfing, i forget the proper name, but i do also like the pinball machine, but surfing is better, the whole game is fun and i look forward to the ending as the graphics are very good.

Does anyone else think Peach sounds really weird?

But let me know your fav moments, and what bits you found hard, easy, anything about the game, if you get stuck, ask for help here and people will with luck rpely.
: D

Sir Auron
( around 40 SHINES)
Mon 07/10/02 at 23:36
Regular
I was really astounded as Mario's feet hissed as he touched the ground after swimming - great little touch. I also liked kicking the durians around to that lady who was 'craving some', that was good fun.

Maverick42
Around 5 Shines
Mon 07/10/02 at 22:46
Regular
Best bits so far have been Bowser Coaster fight, the big eel with bad teeth, fighting that big Caterpillar on Gelato beach. That little dude on the level with the water fall you have to uncork, he reminds me of Mr Miyagi.

There's too many good moments to list them, the whole game really.
Mon 07/10/02 at 21:29
I can't do the secret of ricco harbour level with the bonus thing with the rotating logs, the end bit is too hard!
Mon 07/10/02 at 21:25
Regular
Beating the old skool levels...you really do feel great when you beat one you've been stuck on
Mon 07/10/02 at 21:21
Regular
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> what the hell is an 'a 55 hol'? is it an over 55's holiday? if it is
> you dont make sense. You annoy me so dont expect me to take your
> threads seriously

LoL
Mon 07/10/02 at 21:20
Regular
"$hit happens"
yea, right, well most people get things, but you are a lil bit slow
5 = s
hol= hole

now then 1+1=2
2+2=4

Isn't learning fun.
L8a
oh, sorry you wouldn't get it,
good bye
Mon 07/10/02 at 21:18
Sir Auron wrote:
> G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> if you like "squid surfing" so much play waverace instead.
> No more mario threads
>
> Was you born an a55hol or did you become one later in life?
> A great mystery,
> L- you get an L 2

what the hell is an 'a 55 hol'? is it an over 55's holiday? if it is you dont make sense. You annoy me so dont expect me to take your threads seriously
Mon 07/10/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Festivus!"
Mine was pulling the things tentacles off :)
Mon 07/10/02 at 21:16
Regular
"$hit happens"
The prob with the rollercoaster si it did my head in, but was fun.
Mon 07/10/02 at 21:15
Regular
"$hit happens"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> if you like "squid surfing" so much play waverace instead.
> No more mario threads

Was you born an a55hol or did you become one later in life?
A great mystery,
L- you get an L 2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.