GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Nintsons"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/10/02 at 20:39
Regular
(Cast- Mario as Homer
Peach as Marge
Luigi as Bart
Bowser as Lisa
Yoshi as baby Maggie
Toad as the parole officer
Guest starring Tony Blair as Farmer Jones
Bill Clinton as Chief Wiggum
George Bush Jr. as Mayor Quimby
And William Shakespeare as Grandpa)
SCENE 1: THE NINTSON HOUSE
Homer: Mama mia, Marge! I cannot-a believe I am going to JAIL-A!

Peach: OOHHH, Homer! Me neither!

(Maggie lets out an odd noise, which is Yoshi's best attempt at a cry)

Bart: Mama, Dad-a, Maggie is wah-wah-ing! What-a to do?

Lisa: RAAAAARGH! STUPID BROTHER! ONLY I, KING - I mean - QUEEN OF THE KOOPAS, MAY INTERPRET A BABY'S CRY! She needs changing.

Homer: Mama-mia!

SCENE 2: THE PAROLE BOARDROOM, 5 WEEKS LATER
Parole Officer: HEEEEEEEEEEEY! Homer Nintson you may have one week bail!

Farmer Jones: Ahem, as the farmer he stole from, I must say am very disappointed with this, ahem, decision. And I am in touch with the nations needs, bomb all people who oppose us, thank you!

Homer: Mama mia, I am free-a.

Lisa: ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAR!!! WE MUST FIND A WAY TO FIND THE REAL PERPETRAYU - PREPEARP - PERPEPERPETRAT - GUY WHO DID THIS!

Maggie: Yoshi! Boing!

Bart: Aye-a Carumba-o!

Homer: Okey-dokey! Let's-a go!

SCENE 3: MARIOFIELD POLICE STATION
Wiggum: My fellow Americans -

Homer: D'oh-a! We are Italian!

Wiggum: My fellow Italians! I would just like to say that I have no idea how to do my job right now. I wish I was President again. Either Prezzy or Prozzy. My olde Brothil was even more lush than the White House. It was Monica Lewinski's house, that was! (Continues ranting)

Marge: Maybe we should go-OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!
(They back out of the room)

SCENE 4: THE MAYOR'S OFFICE
Mayor: I would, uuhh, love to help you folks, but I don't know what the word Mayor means! Hey, do you have any paste I can eat?

Homer: Oh-a yeah, that-a would be sweeeeeeeeeeeet-a!

Mayor: I will, uuhh, tell you what. Just for fun, let's bomb someone!

SCENE 5: OLD FOLKS' HOME
Grandpa: Oh, 'twas I who didst perpetrate the crime of nicking the grain of corn so fine from thine friend, Farmer Jones. To be dead, or not to be dead, that is the question. For I should be long deceased. (He drops to the ground, dead)

THE END

(Backstage)
Mario: That-a eas stupid. What-a kinda person says D'oh, anyways. I understand do not. Matt-a Groening should be ashamed-a!

Matt Groening: Hey, shut, plumber boy. At least I'm real, not just a cartoon-like figure reallistically enhanced for the brilliant GameCube by the good people at the Nintendo corporation, all rights reserved, copyright of Nintendo 2002

Luigi: Hey-a! Don't insult-a my brother, just because he is fat, annoying, has a dumb moustache, is-a so stupid and is wasting-a his life in plumbing!

Mario: Oh, that's it-a, lanky s***!

(A fight breaks out, all involved, and continues through the night)
Tue 08/10/02 at 20:06
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Good post, but you kind of milked the mamma-mia, and the Italian stutter.
Tue 08/10/02 at 17:29
Damn, I thought the orginal post would be a spoof of the Jetsons...

Boooo!
Tue 08/10/02 at 17:09
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
SOMEONE POST!
Mon 07/10/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
I am only posting this message so that the Nintsons will go to the top of the list and people will notice it!
Mon 07/10/02 at 20:39
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
(Cast- Mario as Homer
Peach as Marge
Luigi as Bart
Bowser as Lisa
Yoshi as baby Maggie
Toad as the parole officer
Guest starring Tony Blair as Farmer Jones
Bill Clinton as Chief Wiggum
George Bush Jr. as Mayor Quimby
And William Shakespeare as Grandpa)
SCENE 1: THE NINTSON HOUSE
Homer: Mama mia, Marge! I cannot-a believe I am going to JAIL-A!

Peach: OOHHH, Homer! Me neither!

(Maggie lets out an odd noise, which is Yoshi's best attempt at a cry)

Bart: Mama, Dad-a, Maggie is wah-wah-ing! What-a to do?

Lisa: RAAAAARGH! STUPID BROTHER! ONLY I, KING - I mean - QUEEN OF THE KOOPAS, MAY INTERPRET A BABY'S CRY! She needs changing.

Homer: Mama-mia!

SCENE 2: THE PAROLE BOARDROOM, 5 WEEKS LATER
Parole Officer: HEEEEEEEEEEEY! Homer Nintson you may have one week bail!

Farmer Jones: Ahem, as the farmer he stole from, I must say am very disappointed with this, ahem, decision. And I am in touch with the nations needs, bomb all people who oppose us, thank you!

Homer: Mama mia, I am free-a.

Lisa: ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAR!!! WE MUST FIND A WAY TO FIND THE REAL PERPETRAYU - PREPEARP - PERPEPERPETRAT - GUY WHO DID THIS!

Maggie: Yoshi! Boing!

Bart: Aye-a Carumba-o!

Homer: Okey-dokey! Let's-a go!

SCENE 3: MARIOFIELD POLICE STATION
Wiggum: My fellow Americans -

Homer: D'oh-a! We are Italian!

Wiggum: My fellow Italians! I would just like to say that I have no idea how to do my job right now. I wish I was President again. Either Prezzy or Prozzy. My olde Brothil was even more lush than the White House. It was Monica Lewinski's house, that was! (Continues ranting)

Marge: Maybe we should go-OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!
(They back out of the room)

SCENE 4: THE MAYOR'S OFFICE
Mayor: I would, uuhh, love to help you folks, but I don't know what the word Mayor means! Hey, do you have any paste I can eat?

Homer: Oh-a yeah, that-a would be sweeeeeeeeeeeet-a!

Mayor: I will, uuhh, tell you what. Just for fun, let's bomb someone!

SCENE 5: OLD FOLKS' HOME
Grandpa: Oh, 'twas I who didst perpetrate the crime of nicking the grain of corn so fine from thine friend, Farmer Jones. To be dead, or not to be dead, that is the question. For I should be long deceased. (He drops to the ground, dead)

THE END

(Backstage)
Mario: That-a eas stupid. What-a kinda person says D'oh, anyways. I understand do not. Matt-a Groening should be ashamed-a!

Matt Groening: Hey, shut, plumber boy. At least I'm real, not just a cartoon-like figure reallistically enhanced for the brilliant GameCube by the good people at the Nintendo corporation, all rights reserved, copyright of Nintendo 2002

Luigi: Hey-a! Don't insult-a my brother, just because he is fat, annoying, has a dumb moustache, is-a so stupid and is wasting-a his life in plumbing!

Mario: Oh, that's it-a, lanky s***!

(A fight breaks out, all involved, and continues through the night)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.