GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harassement?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/10/02 at 16:02
Regular
If someone, as a joke, at work, grabs hold of shoe, pulls your leg up behind you and then drags you around by it until you fall over on a hard tiled floor, does that constitute harassement? or not because it wasn't done unkindly?
Mon 07/10/02 at 23:13
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
What an evil person.
He probably fancies you or something. Men.
Mon 07/10/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Also a good idea
Mon 07/10/02 at 20:17
Regular
"always swirling"
harassement? not my area of experties *evil grin*, maybe you should give him that drink, and another and another; then draw on his face with a permenant marker and handcuff him to a bench. hay it worked on eastenders.
Mon 07/10/02 at 20:02
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
SHEEPY wrote:
> What Meester Ripper said

Here is my plan:

I'm ganna ge a cocktail glass, rub the rim with lemon juice and stick it on a plate of salt to 'dust' the rim.
Then I am going to put 2 measures of Tequila, 1 measure of Blue Curaco and a random amount of lemon juice into it, then I'm gonna sip it really slowly and forget about everything

mmmm

Blue Magarita.
Mon 07/10/02 at 19:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What Meester Ripper said
Mon 07/10/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Dr Duck wrote:
some good stuff

Yeah, I'm just a bit annoyed. I was feeling a bit under the weather anyway. I had achy legs from starting a new exercise plan, then some idiot on a bike rode past me as fast and close as he could and screamed to make me jump, then he turned around and laughed at me. So after a bad day I thought I'll have a bit of lie down but I misjudged where the pillow was and hit my headhard on the wall. Of course I don't want to ge him sacked, I'm just off.
Mon 07/10/02 at 18:59
Regular
I think it would, but because it wasn't done with any real bad feeling (that's the impression i got from what you wrote), it might be something of an overreaction to try to get him sacked (or rip his sack off, for that matter :^) ).
I'd have serious words to the effect that you don't want him doing anything like that again. Then if he does, he's overstepped the mark, and knows he's overstepped the mark, far enough for you to have words with a boss or something.

Or if you don't want to go that way, put laxatives in his coffee :^)
Mon 07/10/02 at 17:27
Regular
Rosalind wrote:
>
>
> I'm 5'2'' he is about 6''
>
> I would lose, I promise.

Your a woman? (Or a man with a disturbing name)

If so, he can't hit you back now can he? Smack him. And hit him with your shoe. And say "Take that" and "'ave it". And kick him. And steal his car. And..
Mon 07/10/02 at 16:39
Regular
*laughs*

(at the comment below)
Mon 07/10/02 at 16:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Tear his sack off like a paper towel.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.