GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's almost here....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Battlefield: Bad Company'.
Wed 23/07/08 at 12:47
Regular
"Hello?"
Conquest Mode :)

You can probably tell how much I love Battlefield Bad Company already just with the normal gold rush mode. Conquest mode should be with us soon, no specific release date yet though :(.

How's eveyone finding this game, liking the medals/maps/weapons etc?
Wed 23/07/08 at 14:38
Regular
"THFC"
I was talking to Black8704 the other day, my connection sometimes gets so bad that i get frustrated with playing, only get like a part of a game and im being thrown through walls or shooting where someone was 3 seconds ago!

But the conquest mode is like Battlefield 2 and i can't wait for it.

I have reached level 25, and my skill rank is down to 17, just trying to get the last few badges and patches. But still a cracking game
Wed 23/07/08 at 13:05
"possibly impossible"
Really missing it while I'm away. i'll be straight back on it again when I get back. Why else would I be working from home that day! ;)
Wed 23/07/08 at 12:47
Regular
"Hello?"
Conquest Mode :)

You can probably tell how much I love Battlefield Bad Company already just with the normal gold rush mode. Conquest mode should be with us soon, no specific release date yet though :(.

How's eveyone finding this game, liking the medals/maps/weapons etc?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.