GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Italian Job - another great spoof fro the maker of Oliver Twit"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/10/02 at 21:27
Regular
(Thanks for the response to Oliver Twit. It is great to know people think that I am mad! ENJOY!)

In the prison of his own Imagination, Nintendo was thinking up a devilish scheme to get the lovers of the Gamecube back to him. It was time for the Italian Job!

As soon as he got out, he got together the gang. Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, Bowser, Wario, DK, the Koopa Troopas and most importantly, Shigsy. This will be the best operation yet.

"Ok. Here is the plan," he said. "We go to Japan, grab Mario, get out, everyone's happy!" At this point, Bowser grunted. "Shut up, Spiky!"

"Right, code-names. I will be Gamer, Luigi is Lanky Dude, Peach is Pinky, Toad is Shrimp, Bowser will be the Spikeman, Wario can be Yellow-Hat, DK shall be Monkey, the three Koopa Troopas are gonna be Shelly, Tortoise and Terrapin, and Shigsy is The Designer."

"But-a Boss-a," said Luigi. "What-a we gonna call-a it?"

"We will call it the Italian job!"

"HEEEEEY!! Why? It will be in Japan!" pointed out Toad.

"What nationality is Mario, Shrimp?" replied Nintendo. "Now, any more questions?"

"OOOOK!!" cried DK. "What, errrrrrrrrrrrr, ve-hickel are we, errrrrrrr using?"

"Mario Karts!"

"RAAAAAAAAAARGH!" bellowed Bowser. "They're TINY!"

"It's not the size, lads!" said Nintendo. "It's how you use it!"

A few days later, at the Nintendo HQ in Japan, the gang had grabbed Mario and were making a break for it. On a winding road up a mountain, they skidded, and were balancing precariously on a cliff-top. With the ing down on them (hint, hint), Nintendo suddenly said:

"Don't worry lads, I've got a plan!"
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
(Thanks for the response to Oliver Twit. It is great to know people think that I am mad! ENJOY!)

In the prison of his own Imagination, Nintendo was thinking up a devilish scheme to get the lovers of the Gamecube back to him. It was time for the Italian Job!

As soon as he got out, he got together the gang. Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, Bowser, Wario, DK, the Koopa Troopas and most importantly, Shigsy. This will be the best operation yet.

"Ok. Here is the plan," he said. "We go to Japan, grab Mario, get out, everyone's happy!" At this point, Bowser grunted. "Shut up, Spiky!"

"Right, code-names. I will be Gamer, Luigi is Lanky Dude, Peach is Pinky, Toad is Shrimp, Bowser will be the Spikeman, Wario can be Yellow-Hat, DK shall be Monkey, the three Koopa Troopas are gonna be Shelly, Tortoise and Terrapin, and Shigsy is The Designer."

"But-a Boss-a," said Luigi. "What-a we gonna call-a it?"

"We will call it the Italian job!"

"HEEEEEY!! Why? It will be in Japan!" pointed out Toad.

"What nationality is Mario, Shrimp?" replied Nintendo. "Now, any more questions?"

"OOOOK!!" cried DK. "What, errrrrrrrrrrrr, ve-hickel are we, errrrrrrr using?"

"Mario Karts!"

"RAAAAAAAAAARGH!" bellowed Bowser. "They're TINY!"

"It's not the size, lads!" said Nintendo. "It's how you use it!"

A few days later, at the Nintendo HQ in Japan, the gang had grabbed Mario and were making a break for it. On a winding road up a mountain, they skidded, and were balancing precariously on a cliff-top. With the ing down on them (hint, hint), Nintendo suddenly said:

"Don't worry lads, I've got a plan!"
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Festivus!"
I hate the end of the movie!
Mon 07/10/02 at 19:56
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
Comments please PEOPLE!
Mon 07/10/02 at 20:00
"The Will of D."
Grab hold of the fludd machine and hover, they had slipped on baby bowser's gunk which was meant for Mario and team.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.