GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shen-moo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/11/00 at 18:33
Regular
I'd like to propose an original idea for a new game, namely-
Shen-moo.

I am sure it would be a bovine classic, you would control one of an assortment of cows, The cow from the dairy lee ads would definitely be the number one choice, you fight against the evil 'I can't believe its not butter' cows, starting off with the udder attack from the beggining and developing a range of custom set moves during this epic RPG type 3d game, such as 'horn ram.'

This would most definately be an immediate hit. It would have to be payed on the hmmm...the Dreamcast. this would offer a chance to include stunning graphics, the likes of which many a herbivore has never. the sound quality would have to be good including dialogue from an entire cast of the famous cows themselves.

The storyline would include the need to avenge the death of the main cows father, and would also include a lot of neccessary text along the lines of....

'moo...moo mooo moo.'
'moo?'
'mooo moo moo.'

this would develop the in depth brilliance of the game no end.

I dont know where the idea for this future epic came from. I blame it on divine intervention from the father of all things bovine.
Fri 01/12/00 at 18:56
not really, i was just having a laugh with this one, try back a bit, 'my superhuman might',. nothing special, butn worth reading for readings sake really
Fri 01/12/00 at 18:55
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Was this the topic you were on about Greg?
Thu 30/11/00 at 00:09
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
On behalf of everyone...........please......no more ideas like that...........

;-p
Wed 29/11/00 at 20:53
fine I get it, you all against cows or something, come on sheep! farmyard animals stick together right, and no replies in 2 hours !

oh the woe...
Wed 29/11/00 at 18:33
I'd like to propose an original idea for a new game, namely-
Shen-moo.

I am sure it would be a bovine classic, you would control one of an assortment of cows, The cow from the dairy lee ads would definitely be the number one choice, you fight against the evil 'I can't believe its not butter' cows, starting off with the udder attack from the beggining and developing a range of custom set moves during this epic RPG type 3d game, such as 'horn ram.'

This would most definately be an immediate hit. It would have to be payed on the hmmm...the Dreamcast. this would offer a chance to include stunning graphics, the likes of which many a herbivore has never. the sound quality would have to be good including dialogue from an entire cast of the famous cows themselves.

The storyline would include the need to avenge the death of the main cows father, and would also include a lot of neccessary text along the lines of....

'moo...moo mooo moo.'
'moo?'
'mooo moo moo.'

this would develop the in depth brilliance of the game no end.

I dont know where the idea for this future epic came from. I blame it on divine intervention from the father of all things bovine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.