GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Update me, nu-metal ninty-monkeys!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/10/02 at 18:28
Regular
Right. I'm a Ninty, but I've been out of touch of the Ninty news of games and stuff, and just want you lot to tell me about new games coming out in the future, mainly for Gc. I know about Rare joining Microsoft or something, and heard about a set of 2d sonic games coming out on GC, but otherwise, I don't know a thing. Don't tell me any Sony related things, as all my mates are Sony obsessed.

Surprise me.
Sun 06/10/02 at 18:28
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Right. I'm a Ninty, but I've been out of touch of the Ninty news of games and stuff, and just want you lot to tell me about new games coming out in the future, mainly for Gc. I know about Rare joining Microsoft or something, and heard about a set of 2d sonic games coming out on GC, but otherwise, I don't know a thing. Don't tell me any Sony related things, as all my mates are Sony obsessed.

Surprise me.
Sun 06/10/02 at 18:32
Regular
"^_^"
We have loads n loads

Resident Evil Zero
Residnet Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemisis
Resident Evil Code Veronia X
Resident Evil 4
Starfox Adventures
Eternal Darkness
Metroid Prime
Zelda
Die Hard
Starcraft:ghost
Baldurs Gate
Darkened Skye
Final Fantasy
Mortal Kombat
Phantasy Start Onlie

And loads more
Sun 06/10/02 at 19:05
Regular
Mario Sunshine's superb, that's all you need to know.
Sun 06/10/02 at 19:23
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Tilty lies. Sunshine no good.
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:31
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
I have to agree with the Tiltywhirl here. Mario Sunshine rocks. It is probably the best GC game next to Super Smash Brothers Melée. It has Mario, excitement, Mario, humour, and Mario.

It is coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:36
Regular
"^_^"
Yes it really does whoop the llama's bottom
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:41
I love SMS too, although I think Starfox will whoop its tail.
Mon 07/10/02 at 17:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Parr wrote:
> Darkened Skye

What's Darkened Skye all about?? Who's it developed by?

And you forgot Skies of Arcadia. :)
Mon 07/10/02 at 17:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
There are a lot more than that coming out.

SSBM compared to SMS?

No chance. Melee is excellent in multi, but Mario just plainly kicks its a*s into Jupiter.
Mon 07/10/02 at 17:53
Regular
"^_^"
Originally for PC, is a third-person fantasy adventure with an epic, humorous storyline. Players take on the role of Skye of Lynlora, a beautiful, smart-mouthed would-be heroine who seeks adventure. She must use weapons and magic and travel far across a 3D land in a quest to retrieve five ancient prisms that may save her world. The offering also boasts complex combat scenarios for gamers to practice their moves. Skye is accompanied on her journeys by a snide, but helpful sidekick who occasionally helps her out, but mostly just makes fun of her.

from IGN.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.