GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What would you like to be included in Resident Evil 4?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/10/02 at 18:21
Regular
I have been thinking and because Capcom are keeping very Schtum about this game I am thinking it is gonna be BIG (yes with capitals).

But what would you like to see in the game itself?

I think:

Weapons: Some form of Semi-Automatic rifle would be great
A dual pistol weapon type

Enemies: Please include the Crimson heads CAPCOM.
More animal type creatures. Like the dogs, but not cats LOL. Maybe some form of insect again. Like the ants of Code Veronica

Characters: Now here is my big Idea. I think all of the survivors from the previous games should meet up for the final boss. It would be so cool having Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Barry Burton, Carlos (forgot surname) Rebbecca Chambers and Leon S. Kenedy blow the hell out of the final boss. In a full FMV sequence

Story: Hopefully the final demise of Umbrella, well the characters think so, but really a sample still exists and is growing in a vent or something.
Sun 06/10/02 at 18:21
Regular
"^_^"
I have been thinking and because Capcom are keeping very Schtum about this game I am thinking it is gonna be BIG (yes with capitals).

But what would you like to see in the game itself?

I think:

Weapons: Some form of Semi-Automatic rifle would be great
A dual pistol weapon type

Enemies: Please include the Crimson heads CAPCOM.
More animal type creatures. Like the dogs, but not cats LOL. Maybe some form of insect again. Like the ants of Code Veronica

Characters: Now here is my big Idea. I think all of the survivors from the previous games should meet up for the final boss. It would be so cool having Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Barry Burton, Carlos (forgot surname) Rebbecca Chambers and Leon S. Kenedy blow the hell out of the final boss. In a full FMV sequence

Story: Hopefully the final demise of Umbrella, well the characters think so, but really a sample still exists and is growing in a vent or something.
Sun 06/10/02 at 18:24
Regular
I'd like to find out who Nemesis is....
Sun 06/10/02 at 18:34
Regular
"everyone says it"
Rickoss wrote:
> I'd like to find out who Nemesis is....

*sighs*

*raises hand*
Sun 06/10/02 at 18:39
Regular
Nemesis is that guy who shuts himself in the van at the start of Resi 3.

And I want zombie monkeys!
And Rocket Launchers.

And remote charges.
Sun 06/10/02 at 18:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
:D

----

I'd actualy like to play Resi 0,2, and 3 so can get the story in my head - Then play the 4th!

;)
Sun 06/10/02 at 19:21
"+ suspicious minds"
zombie monkeys would rule! and maybe a multi player, you can unlock bosses and enimies and use them againts the old series charicters.

and i dont know about you, but i'm getting a bit bored with the predictable comeback of the umbrella corp. although i have only a foolish jist of the plotlines for all the games, so pleez dont bite muy head off. i need it for stuff ;)

enimies, ooh, how about super rats that can climb walls, and dart across the skirting board and bite you on the foot, or swarm you from the other end of a corridoor, and there's a fire extinguisher you have to shoot to kill the swarms.
and um, maybee, warthogs, that push barrels at you and gore you with there tusks.
and some owls that have gone crazy and try to claw youre eyes out, and if they get you then some of the screen goes bluury and you sometimes cant see all the way to the end of a corridoor, so you get eaten by the swarms of mice!

bosses, ooh, ooh! a turbo gorrila! one that eats people's faces, and you see loads of skinless corpses around the corridoors to its lair.
and a mutant, er, cow. a giant blobbish cow that can't moove and munches up people and such. and you need a gas mask to enter its lair, because of the level of bovine flatulance and the waist hight level of pooh!
and maybe a super robot suit that houses a crazed test scientist, and it has all kinds of weoponry at its diposal.
and a giant squit, that severs you in half with its beak if it cathes you with its claws, and that frankenstien man of the Munters, and...

i'm a bundle of creativity, me!
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:09
Regular
"^_^"
They should employ you ya know
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:12
"+ suspicious minds"
Parr wrote:
> They should employ you ya know

me? a job? *blushes*
Tue 08/10/02 at 11:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
They already have zombie monkeys - hunters. If you read the files it's supposedly gorillas with green skin or something. I can't remember if they started out as gorillas or teh file said they just looked like gorillas. I don't think that file is in the remake, I'm not sure. It's the closest you'll get to gorillas/monkeys though.

Also didn't you see the nemesis being dropped from somewhere? It's a while since I've played it, but if it does then it can't be the man from the back of the truck. It couldn't be anyway, but just to make sure.
Tue 08/10/02 at 11:44
Regular
"^_^"
The Nemisis cannot be the guy from the truck. It maybe Wesker but then I dunno. A zombie Chimp would be well funny

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.