GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaming IS bad for your health."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/10/02 at 16:38
Regular
I was reading my monthly Games Master and there was a story of a guy playing his computer with his friend sleeping over and his friend when to bed while he kept on playing and he had a fit and the doctor says if it happens again he could end up died or paralysed.

Coley.
Sun 06/10/02 at 18:53
I can usually be the driver that's on the road. Sreve's the fools right.

UW.
Sun 06/10/02 at 17:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Like, totally, buuuuddy.
Paulie Shaw, WOW!
Sun 06/10/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I can't believe some one could be that obssessed with gaming! I grew up in fronot of the tele and I turned out Tv. I mean ok :S
Sun 06/10/02 at 16:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
What colour was he died?
Sun 06/10/02 at 16:47
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Wouldn't surprise me.

Poxy paper. Thinks it can make the world better by banning everything entertaining.
Sun 06/10/02 at 16:45
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I hear the Daily Mail are starting a campaign to ban crossing roads.
Sun 06/10/02 at 16:42
"Darkness, always"
hundreds die every year crossing the road. Yet people still insist on crossing roads.
Sun 06/10/02 at 16:40
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
*Wonders if he should stop playing games 24/7*
*Thinks: "Nah"*
*Spontaneously combusts at his keyboard*
Sun 06/10/02 at 16:38
Regular
"Wats_the_crack"
I was reading my monthly Games Master and there was a story of a guy playing his computer with his friend sleeping over and his friend when to bed while he kept on playing and he had a fit and the doctor says if it happens again he could end up died or paralysed.

Coley.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.