GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Day The Music Died (story.)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/10/02 at 16:30
Regular
It was a cold winter’s evening but in SR there was still chat going on there the forums. A couple of new DVD's and Music album had come out so most people were in the Movies, TV, Music and Books forum when suddenly a new person had just arrived to the forums called Dr and his tagline was "Music is all mine”. he had put a special frequency ray on the SR site so that anyone that came on where in total silence The T.V they were watching was muted the song they were listening to was muted. The first and only thing he said was "Your Music is mine MHAHAHA come and get me if you dare I am at the Highlands."
When Coley read this he assembled the squad that could take him on.
Went they all read this they went to suit up three of them flew when didn't have any magic power he was very strong for a human so he sadly had to take his bike.
The three busted into his joint and
Ingenium Bartender shouted: Your plans are about to be like my Lego statues.
Moderation: What.
Ingenium Bartender: destroyed
The three went as fast as they could a the doctor and all he did was knock them back and then he turned on his frequency ray that injured the three and only them because it was a special frequency ray which he had from superman. The three were tied up in special material and were too weak from the ray to break.
Moderation: I am aiming the frequency ray on the world for pure silence. But you will wipe out your own voice aswell. That's a sacrefire I am prepared to take. Know why I am doing this that damn POP music I hate it now all these women that can't sing they just use there looks for No.1's I hate it all.
Cjh: Your Evil has come to an end (he puts his fist threw the Frequency machine causing the superheroes you be weak.)
Cjh: You don't like POP because you too old can you name the top ten?
Why yes of course.
1. Beetles - love me do
2. Blonde - Heart of glass
3. Sonny and Cher - Got you babe
4. Beetles - Help
5. Natt King Cole - Moon River
6. Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge over trouble waters
7. Beach boys - Good Vibrations
8. The Animals - House of the rising sun
9. Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash
10. Hermin’s Hermits - Something tells me I'm into something good
Cjh: That's not the top ten you are old trust me.
No, No, No your wrong I'm right I am cool no no no.
BANG! With that his head blew up.
Once again the day is saved thanks to The Untouchables.

Coley.
Sun 06/10/02 at 16:33
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
"We're not worthy" - William Shakespeare.
Sun 06/10/02 at 16:30
Regular
"Wats_the_crack"
It was a cold winter’s evening but in SR there was still chat going on there the forums. A couple of new DVD's and Music album had come out so most people were in the Movies, TV, Music and Books forum when suddenly a new person had just arrived to the forums called Dr and his tagline was "Music is all mine”. he had put a special frequency ray on the SR site so that anyone that came on where in total silence The T.V they were watching was muted the song they were listening to was muted. The first and only thing he said was "Your Music is mine MHAHAHA come and get me if you dare I am at the Highlands."
When Coley read this he assembled the squad that could take him on.
Went they all read this they went to suit up three of them flew when didn't have any magic power he was very strong for a human so he sadly had to take his bike.
The three busted into his joint and
Ingenium Bartender shouted: Your plans are about to be like my Lego statues.
Moderation: What.
Ingenium Bartender: destroyed
The three went as fast as they could a the doctor and all he did was knock them back and then he turned on his frequency ray that injured the three and only them because it was a special frequency ray which he had from superman. The three were tied up in special material and were too weak from the ray to break.
Moderation: I am aiming the frequency ray on the world for pure silence. But you will wipe out your own voice aswell. That's a sacrefire I am prepared to take. Know why I am doing this that damn POP music I hate it now all these women that can't sing they just use there looks for No.1's I hate it all.
Cjh: Your Evil has come to an end (he puts his fist threw the Frequency machine causing the superheroes you be weak.)
Cjh: You don't like POP because you too old can you name the top ten?
Why yes of course.
1. Beetles - love me do
2. Blonde - Heart of glass
3. Sonny and Cher - Got you babe
4. Beetles - Help
5. Natt King Cole - Moon River
6. Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge over trouble waters
7. Beach boys - Good Vibrations
8. The Animals - House of the rising sun
9. Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash
10. Hermin’s Hermits - Something tells me I'm into something good
Cjh: That's not the top ten you are old trust me.
No, No, No your wrong I'm right I am cool no no no.
BANG! With that his head blew up.
Once again the day is saved thanks to The Untouchables.

Coley.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.