GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spider Man Copys."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/10/02 at 15:49
Regular
I was watching Spiderman this find morning and it was about this guy who Spiderman turned him into a Vampire.There was also another guy called Blade and hit was a Vampire Slayer,he was a vampire he had all there strength and could stay out in sunlight.
Where Have I heard that before?
Mon 07/10/02 at 12:56
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
I too have the PlanetX book (it's not that bad, was there a sequel?), but if you have read this did any of you also, notice that it says Wolverine has claws made out of bone (it's shown like that on the cover too), when, infact he actually has adamantium METAL claws- jeez for lisenced books they should sure pay more attention to the characters and thier backgrounds, eh.
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:36
Regular
Sorry, I couldn't resist...well I have been stood up all day only having a 250ml carton of ribena and a turkey sandwich!

I've been deprived of my gaming, despite working in a videogames shop!
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Remember me?"
Edgy wrote:
> Not copies, just crossovers in the world of Marvel.

Which is what makes the Marvel Universe go great.
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Remember me?"
Edgy wrote:
> Spider-man can repeatedly shoot white stuff by twitching his wrists.
> I can shoot white stuff by repeatedly....ok, I wont.

You bring great shame to us Spidey fans. *slap!*
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Edgy wrote:
> Spider-man can repeatedly shoot white stuff by twitching his wrists.
> I can shoot white stuff by repeatedly....ok, I wont.

Oh dear. How droll.

*rolls eyes*
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:24
Regular
Spider-man can repeatedly shoot white stuff by twitching his wrists.
I can shoot white stuff by repeatedly....ok, I wont.
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Spiderman rules!

*performs web slinging pose*
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:16
Regular
"Remember me?"
Yes, the Marvel comics all take place in the same "Marvel Universe", hence the reason why you saw Blade on Spider-Man this morning (I didn't see it, 'cos I overslept). And the Blade movies were based on the character, Blade, from Marvel comics. And he's a hunter, not a slayer. And the guy who got turned into a vampire is called Michael Morbius.

*smirks*
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:13
Regular
Well, the X-men have appeared with Spider-man in Marvel comics in the past, and the Uncanny X-men (another version of the Marvel comics) have appeared in a Star Trek novel named Planet X.

Not copies, just crossovers in the world of Marvel.
Sun 06/10/02 at 16:07
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Apart from the ones in the parallel universe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.