GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"would you still buy mario if..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/10/02 at 23:50
Regular
it had a differnt name? like sidneys sunshine. ok then that sounds stupid. but think about it are you just buying mario sunshine because it is a mario game?

let me explain my theroy. would you of taken alot more purswasion for you to go out and buy a game were a man has to clean up an island coverd in sluge? if it didn't have the name mario in it?

i know that it would of took alot of good reviews to make me buy it, if it was called sidneys sunshine.

think about it.

any way i love mario sunshine and i was not dissing it! have you got that, have you!
Sun 06/10/02 at 23:25
Regular
Mario has earnt an excellent name, and rightly so, and that's partly why his games do so well. If it was the same game, but with different characters and developers, people would take more persuading. But if it got good reviews, I'd get it.
Sun 06/10/02 at 00:09
Regular
So technically you wouldn't be buying Mario anyway so this topic makes no sense.

:D
Sun 06/10/02 at 00:00
Regular
"Balls"
cookie monster wrote:
> I would have bought it had it been titled "Ernest saves the
> day" as long as it had mario in it.

what i am saying is if it was not mario in it at all.
Sat 05/10/02 at 23:57
Regular
Well it depends, if it was made by Nintendo then definately yes, they've never let me down. If it was someone else I would have to read the reviews and stuff.
Sat 05/10/02 at 23:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would have bought it had it been titled "Ernest saves the day" as long as it had mario in it.
Sat 05/10/02 at 23:53
Regular
I'd have bought it if it received good reviews. Oh an if it was made by shigeru Miyamoto.

Stupid topic by the way.
Sat 05/10/02 at 23:50
Regular
"Balls"
it had a differnt name? like sidneys sunshine. ok then that sounds stupid. but think about it are you just buying mario sunshine because it is a mario game?

let me explain my theroy. would you of taken alot more purswasion for you to go out and buy a game were a man has to clean up an island coverd in sluge? if it didn't have the name mario in it?

i know that it would of took alot of good reviews to make me buy it, if it was called sidneys sunshine.

think about it.

any way i love mario sunshine and i was not dissing it! have you got that, have you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.