GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Warming Tale of Oliver Twit"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/10/02 at 19:03
Regular
(For legal reasons I must ask you NOT to attempt to:

a) Burn your eyes out with a taser
b) Eat your computer's moniter after putting in a pan of water and bringing to the boil, adding a pinch of salt and rosemary for flavouring
or c) Wiggle your ears

as these actions may cause problematic side-effects.)

Once, in a workhouse in Victorian Britain, there was a boy named Twit. Oliver Twit.

Once, in the children's break (when all they had to play on were PS2s, X-Boxes and Dreamcasts), Oliver was finished. All of a sudden, he began to walk forward.

As he nervously ambled through the hushed room, Bill Gates stood and the front, towering above him.

"P-p-please, s-sir," stuttered the boy, "c-can I have s-s-some Mario?"

"WHAT?!" hollered Mr Gates.

"P-p-please, s-sir," repeated Oliver, "c-can I have s-s-some Mario?"

With that, the man grabbed young Twit by the ear and pulled him outside the building. After finding someone to take him, Oliver was left with a complete stranger.

Some time later, he found some boys, who introduced themselves as Rareware’s gang of thieves.

“So, why are you here?” asked Rareware.

“I just asked the workhouse leader for some Mario,” replied Oliver.

So for a while, he went around with the gang, stealing games. Then he was discovered by his rich Uncle Shigsy.

“Oliver?” said Shigsy. “Oliver Twit? Little Ollie? What are you doing here?”

“I was kicked out of my workhouse because I asked for some Mario!” replied Oliver nervously.

“Some Mario, eh?” pondered the boy’s Uncle. “That sounds like a good idea!”

And together, they toiled to make SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE! It was the best game the land had seen, and they rejoiced and lived happily ever after!

THE END
Sat 05/10/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
(For legal reasons I must ask you NOT to attempt to:

a) Burn your eyes out with a taser
b) Eat your computer's moniter after putting in a pan of water and bringing to the boil, adding a pinch of salt and rosemary for flavouring
or c) Wiggle your ears

as these actions may cause problematic side-effects.)

Once, in a workhouse in Victorian Britain, there was a boy named Twit. Oliver Twit.

Once, in the children's break (when all they had to play on were PS2s, X-Boxes and Dreamcasts), Oliver was finished. All of a sudden, he began to walk forward.

As he nervously ambled through the hushed room, Bill Gates stood and the front, towering above him.

"P-p-please, s-sir," stuttered the boy, "c-can I have s-s-some Mario?"

"WHAT?!" hollered Mr Gates.

"P-p-please, s-sir," repeated Oliver, "c-can I have s-s-some Mario?"

With that, the man grabbed young Twit by the ear and pulled him outside the building. After finding someone to take him, Oliver was left with a complete stranger.

Some time later, he found some boys, who introduced themselves as Rareware’s gang of thieves.

“So, why are you here?” asked Rareware.

“I just asked the workhouse leader for some Mario,” replied Oliver.

So for a while, he went around with the gang, stealing games. Then he was discovered by his rich Uncle Shigsy.

“Oliver?” said Shigsy. “Oliver Twit? Little Ollie? What are you doing here?”

“I was kicked out of my workhouse because I asked for some Mario!” replied Oliver nervously.

“Some Mario, eh?” pondered the boy’s Uncle. “That sounds like a good idea!”

And together, they toiled to make SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE! It was the best game the land had seen, and they rejoiced and lived happily ever after!

THE END
Sat 05/10/02 at 20:27
Regular
"Festivus!"
erm.. okay.
Sun 06/10/02 at 02:45
Regular
"^_^"
yes mate. are you ok
Sun 06/10/02 at 02:52
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
LOL, Thats greats :)

Its funny, Well done!
Sun 06/10/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
Parr wrote:
> yes mate. are you ok

I can honestly say:

NO!

Not since i was mugged by an insane Iguana
Sun 06/10/02 at 23:47
Regular
That was a good laugh CMking, well done!
Mon 07/10/02 at 12:20
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
not bad, not the best. Sorta in the middle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.