GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2 is very good game but hard."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/10/02 at 17:46
Regular
Ive picked up a copy of Hitman 2 for Xbox last Wednesday from my local game store and they bring games early than Friday. Ive played the game and it and it very good game and good graphics. When I play the first mission, it took me ages to work it out the way to mafia place - The Don. At the moment, Im in St.Petersburg mission and try kill the general and it really annoying and when I shot the general and the mission went failed and damn it. I have to keep trying. If you dont have it and I recommended this is a very good game. If you played the first one and get the second one. This game is my first time playing Hitman 2 and I think it very good game and harder missions and will took hours. On Friday, Im getting Matt Hoffman BMX 2 and it have extra level and character than other console. It look decent game when Ive played it at the local game store. Plus Im looking forward to get Blinx, Colin McRae 3, Morrowind. I think Blinx will be game of the year after Halo, do ya think?
Mon 07/10/02 at 15:15
Regular
"BOSE"
thanks, Nomad :-)

it's on my list
Mon 07/10/02 at 14:00
Regular
Trying explain the storyline of Silent Hill 2 would be an impossible task. In my opinion SH2 is the best Survival horror ever made. Dark, surreal and truly sinister. The characters in the game are the best and most weird I've ever come across. The graphics probably look a bit dated now though.

And I've just finished Hitman 2 - brilliant game. I've been playing it non-stop since Friday.
Mon 07/10/02 at 13:52
Regular
"BOSE"
what's Silent Hill 2 about?
Sun 06/10/02 at 12:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I think 4/10 is pretty generous mate. Raw really does stink. The sequel looks a lot better so far though.
Sun 06/10/02 at 12:19
Regular
"*Xbox vs PS2*"
I've played WWE Raw and it the worst game ever Ive played on wrestling game. But good graphics and excellent entrance but awful on gameplay and not many match types like TLC and ladders and hell in a cell etc. I hope WWE Raw 2 will be decent one and WWE Wrestlemania X8 is very good game on the GC. What going on around THQ for Raw. No updates and out-of-date game. I give Raw for 4/10.
Sun 06/10/02 at 11:50
Regular
I am definitley picking up Hitman 2 as I have completed the first and enjoyed it a great deal. At the moment there are 6 games that I want and Silent Hill 2 is at the top of this list especially when I picking up my 5.1 System today :) I am gonig to get Silent Hill 2 and Hitman 2 as my next 2 purchases.

I read a review of WWE RAW IS WAR on Teletext and it got 8/10, I have also read IGN's review where they gave it 9.0! I am unsure of what to do so I am going to rent this game and see. I want a wrestling type game that I can pick up and play and I loved Ultimate Fighting Championship on the Dreamcast (same developer). I am going to keep my eye on this and read a few more reviews before adding it to my list of 33!

Who said live was hard?!
Sun 06/10/02 at 10:03
Regular
"BOSE"
Splinter Cell's a must for everyone who has an Xbox. i've seen loads of clips for this and oh my god it looks beautiful! a couple of cool things (well it's all cool, baby...) i saw. you can hide dead bodies so no one finds out you're there and you can put your legs out (in a corridor) and hold yourself between two walls! like Van Damme/jackie Chan :-D

i want this game now! :-|
Sun 06/10/02 at 08:43
Regular
Devilmaster, you should use your *save* every time you think you've achieved something during a mission.
I really like H2. There's a great feeling of satisfaction and coolness when you complete an assassination and escape undetected.
Sun 06/10/02 at 00:52
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Don't blame you mate. ;-) I got to try Splinter Cell today and it rules ! :-)
Sun 06/10/02 at 00:42
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
It my first taste of "do I get this one or this one" on Xbox so far.

Lotta great games commin out soon in such a short period. I can't wait for splinter cell, I might camp ut so I can get nexts months demo as soon as possible. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.