GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's wrong with you people?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/10/02 at 16:33
Regular
One of the best PS2 games I've played came out on Friday and hardly a whisper of it. I'm talking about Hitman 2 of course :)

Absolutely fantastic stuff. Metal Gear without the long, drawn-out storyline and cut-scenes.
Thu 10/10/02 at 21:07
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Cooky wrote:
> Perhaps they all bought the PC version!
>
> When's the Gamecube version come out?
>
> :)
>
> Cooky, I don't think it's coming out for the Gamecube.

Oh well, I just thought I remembered someone mentioning it was once. Anyways, if I was to get it, I'd get it for my new PC which I 'should' be getting soon!

:)
Mon 07/10/02 at 15:15
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> The only whispers I'm hearing about Hitman 2 are the loading times.
> Is it true there's actually a loading bar that measures how long the
> next loading bar is going to take to reach the end?

Not in the PS2 versions, typically each level has one load screen which is about 10 seconds max, then a cutscene, a load screen (faster - 5 secs) then the game.

Hitman 2 is excellent, if not a bit hard, maybe thats just me though, can be frustrating in points because you have to figure out how to do the missions yourself, unless you want "slayer" rating !

~~Belldandy~~
Mon 07/10/02 at 15:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
soon as i buy Madden 2003 then get enough money for Hitman 2 then i'll definitly be buying it
Mon 07/10/02 at 14:52
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Bleeders wrote:
> One of the best PS2 games I've played came out on Friday and hardly a
> whisper of it. I'm talking about Hitman 2 of course :)

The only whispers I'm hearing about Hitman 2 are the loading times. Is it true there's actually a loading bar that measures how long the next loading bar is going to take to reach the end?

If so, that would really put me off buying it.
Mon 07/10/02 at 14:03
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> lol, you use auto aim Belldandy? if you use auto aim then you're
> really lame. especially on 1st person shooters.
>
> Its okay on The Thing cos you cant turn it off though.

Where are you in the Thing, Possum?
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:49
Regular
Bleeders wrote:
> One of the best PS2 games I've played came out on Friday and hardly a
> whisper of it. I'm talking about Hitman 2 of course :)

sorry man. I was playing it all saturday and today. I couldn't buy it so i rented it. I'll be renting this one twice though !

Check out my review/report thing in this board!
Sun 06/10/02 at 12:30
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
lol, you use auto aim Belldandy? if you use auto aim then you're really lame. especially on 1st person shooters.

Its okay on The Thing cos you cant turn it off though.
Sat 05/10/02 at 22:15
Cooky wrote:
> Perhaps they all bought the PC version!
>
> When's the Gamecube version come out?
>
> :)

Cooky, I don't think it's coming out for the Gamecube.
Sat 05/10/02 at 19:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I may get hitman 2 for my PC, it costs cheaper and looks better, though I'm not that bothered really as I didn't think the first game was much cop.
Sat 05/10/02 at 19:46
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Not yet, I played it most of last night and a bit this morning (picked it up for a relative and they said I could try it).

The graphics are great but I didn't like it much more than Onimusha. Hitman 2 at least has a great variety in how you do a level, it's open ended which is a rare thing these days, plus I loved the St Petersburgh level on Hitman 2, little things like the crunchy ice sounds :)

~~Belldandy~~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.