GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Cake!?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/10/02 at 13:15
Regular
I am doing a major piece of coursework for my Food Technology GCSE. This course work is worth 60% of my marks. So i have to work hard.

My research has shown to aim my cake at the teenage market so I thought NINTENDO, who wouldn't. But my mardy teacher said find aload of pictures and put them together as a mood board. So i had to include Sony and Microsoft but that is ok because I will make a Ninty cake.

So should I make a gamecube or a GBA or a character from a Ninty game. Like Mario. So the most votes win. You all vote and what ever has the most votes by Wednesday wins and gets the honour of being my cake and my major GCSE project
Sat 05/10/02 at 13:15
Regular
"^_^"
I am doing a major piece of coursework for my Food Technology GCSE. This course work is worth 60% of my marks. So i have to work hard.

My research has shown to aim my cake at the teenage market so I thought NINTENDO, who wouldn't. But my mardy teacher said find aload of pictures and put them together as a mood board. So i had to include Sony and Microsoft but that is ok because I will make a Ninty cake.

So should I make a gamecube or a GBA or a character from a Ninty game. Like Mario. So the most votes win. You all vote and what ever has the most votes by Wednesday wins and gets the honour of being my cake and my major GCSE project
Sat 05/10/02 at 14:25
Regular
I dont understand the voting thing, but if i was doing it i would make it with mario and luigi jumping in the air with their Fludd/ghost sucking thing 3000 (what ever they are called.

But dont blame me if you fail this is just something i would do.

Also im learning to type without looking at keyboard and its taken me about 3 minutes to write all this.
Sat 05/10/02 at 16:13
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Maybe you could have loads of ninty stars all on the one cake?
Sat 05/10/02 at 16:39
Regular
"^_^"
That is a good idea. Like Smash Bros but with lots more. I will find pics and put all of them made out of Marzipan aroound a cake shaped like a cube
Sat 05/10/02 at 18:13
"Uzi Lover"
Sounds like a pretty neat idea.

Remember to make the cake red and white which should be pretty easy to do. Icing on top and all the cream stuff in the middle (jam basically).

Unless you want to do a Gamecube theme.
Sat 05/10/02 at 18:30
Regular
"Festivus!"
Do The Gamecube sign :)
Sat 05/10/02 at 22:26
Regular
"^_^"
It will be difficult but when i have done it i will put a pic online
Sun 06/10/02 at 23:13
Regular
Don't base it around the console, use the characters. And make it taste nice! No chocolate, and some fruit.
Mon 07/10/02 at 12:28
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
make a 'cube cake

thats 15cm by 15 cm by 10 cm approx
Mon 07/10/02 at 14:18
Heh. How much purple (or black) icing will that need?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.