GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 link up"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/11/00 at 09:06
Regular
are there plans for the PS2 to be linked via one of the front ports as there is a distinct lack of a serial i/o port on the rear.
Fri 18/07/08 at 12:22
Regular
During my recovery from breast cancer friends sent me gifts. Butterflies became a reoccuring theme. Some friends brought me some butterflies on sticks for my garden. Whilst recovering in my garden I enjoyed the colour they brought to the flower beds. These became a significant symbol in my recover. I still have the butterflies in my garden two years on and have since added to them.
During my reconstruction a friends sent me a card with the words 'under repair' on the front. I felt this was the best description of what was happening to me. Hence the name of my web site - underrepair.

Did you have any significant symbols?
Wed 29/11/00 at 09:25
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
and 3 PS2s ....easier said than done...dont you agree
Wed 29/11/00 at 09:22
Yes, GT3 apparently will allow up to 6 players - 3 machines linked via the i-Link port, with two players on each.

Of course, you will need 3 screens!
Wed 29/11/00 at 09:06
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
are there plans for the PS2 to be linked via one of the front ports as there is a distinct lack of a serial i/o port on the rear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.