GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help! Very annoying situation"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/10/02 at 12:03
Regular
On gta3 i put on a pedestrian cheat (its either riot or attack, i dont know) but now all the pedestrians are running around punching each other. I dont know how to turn the cheat off. i tried typing in the cheat again but i wont go off. It's making it impossible to do the last mission. Does anyone know how to turn it off?
Sat 05/10/02 at 12:03
On gta3 i put on a pedestrian cheat (its either riot or attack, i dont know) but now all the pedestrians are running around punching each other. I dont know how to turn the cheat off. i tried typing in the cheat again but i wont go off. It's making it impossible to do the last mission. Does anyone know how to turn it off?
Sat 05/10/02 at 12:05
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Hope you haven't saved it because you can not turn the cheat off.
Sat 05/10/02 at 12:10
Regular
"Bobba you"
Reload the game, and it should be gone.

If you saved it with the cheat on like Foxxy said you can't turn it off.
Sat 05/10/02 at 12:13
so theres no way at all to get it off? coz i did save it
Sat 05/10/02 at 12:16
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
believe it or not, exact the same happened to me, but I have since started again and competed it.
Sat 05/10/02 at 12:16
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
No there is no way to get it off.

You will have to start a new game.
Sat 05/10/02 at 12:17
crap, i was on the last mission as well
Sat 05/10/02 at 12:54
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Lol, I'm picturing the scene now with everyone punching each other. It's really quite hilarious :D
Sat 05/10/02 at 22:28
"+ suspicious minds"
lol, this happened to my friend once:

he was in a lorry, and he tried to pick up a prozzy (to show me) and she wouldn'd get it. he acedently drove into her, and she pulled him out of the car and she beat the living
and thats tthe story of the invincible hoar a.i cheat.

he also punched 18 cicilian builders, and tried to run away, but they trapped him in a circle and beat the sh/t out of him till he was dead!

talk about bloody A.I!
Sat 05/10/02 at 22:41
Regular
Ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.