GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 drivers"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/11/00 at 09:00
Regular
i read on the internet ign.com that the Japs are getting a new updated PS2 with the drivers for the DVD built into the hardware as opposed to being on the memory card. as i was looking on my PS2 browser function i noticed that all the drivers for my machine are 1.0 or close to it...... my question is this...will UK owners be able to download updated drivers from a free CD or are we stuck with existing drivers unless we buy a new machine.. any ideas
Fri 05/09/08 at 13:30
Regular
Hi SJ,

long time no "see".

I am half way through chemo at the moment and fed up. Stil 3 to go and hopefuly by the end of October it will be all over... at least the chemo. Haven't started pumping my breasts, yet, I assume they're waiting for the end of rads so, stil a long way to go. the good thing is i am at Kingston Hospital - Surrey - and all the oncological unit is new and the assistance is great. Doctors, nurses all very helpful. I was very lucky and am sure the post code as a lot to do with the way we get the treatments.

Take care and have a lovely weekend,

Isabel
Thu 14/08/08 at 22:36
Regular
Hi, Isabel,
Good to hear I’m not alone in my thoughts. Thank you for posting, you are the first to post on my web site. There hasn’t been anyone to talk to who had been through reconstruction hence I hope this website might help someone. Please do post again soon.

I hope all goes well with chemo.
SJ
Thu 14/08/08 at 13:49
Regular
Hi Sj,

I too, have had double mast. and reconstruction (implants)

I had cancer in both breasts but if it was only in one I would have gone to the double mastectomy. I would never "trust" the remaining one and for what I've been learning sooner or later... this thing would spread!!! I am very pleased with the results and half way trough "chemooo". Have to say that I totally agree with all below:

1) I feel that I have been given back the breast I lost.
2) I feel safer with both breast removed.
3) I feel so normal.
4) I love the freedom of just getting dressed and not having to worry about hiding plastic breasts.
5) I feel sexy again.

All the best for the website as the existing ones are useful but boring!!!

Isabel
Fri 18/07/08 at 12:15
Regular
Having just recovered from my final operation so far I feel its all been worth it. I have had both breast removed and reconstructive even though I only had one breast with cancer. Why do I feel its worth it.
1) I feel that I have been given back the breast I lost.
2) I feel safer with both breast removed.
3) I feel so normal.
4) I love the freedom of just getting dressed and not having to worry about hiding plastic breasts.
5) I feel sexy again.

What do you feel?
Wed 29/11/00 at 09:22
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i done that the day i got it babs ..so fingers crossed
Wed 29/11/00 at 09:20
The drivers can supposedly be updated using a CD, as they are stored in NVRAM (Non-Volatile RAM), so in theory they can be updated.

Of course, whether or not Sony UK will do so is another matter. I suspect that you'll only get such a disc if you're a registered owner, though, so make sure you send off the registration card, in case they do!
Wed 29/11/00 at 09:00
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i read on the internet ign.com that the Japs are getting a new updated PS2 with the drivers for the DVD built into the hardware as opposed to being on the memory card. as i was looking on my PS2 browser function i noticed that all the drivers for my machine are 1.0 or close to it...... my question is this...will UK owners be able to download updated drivers from a free CD or are we stuck with existing drivers unless we buy a new machine.. any ideas

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.