GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freaky dream i had :S"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/10/02 at 21:31
Regular
k this is a wierd dream i had that i thought id share wid u cuz im sad n bored n sum1 else did it first hehe.

for sum reson i wos i a battle fiels (saving private ryan ull do that 2 ya i gess) and my best m8 woz jus standin @ the sidelines shoutin stuff for instance a grenade got thrown at me and sum1 sed "oh no its gonna explode" and all i heard was "noooo! neva thats not ot they do is it !" then the scene changed and (hes always eatin bovril sandwiches u c) he kept offerin me a bovril sandwich and thn he woz satan and now im really really scared lol.

well if ya understand that u deserve a medal
Sat 05/10/02 at 12:20
Regular
"INSERT WITTY COMMEN"
Last weird dream i had was influenced by doom. After running from a a 40 pixel monster, i jumped off a 80 ft ledge, and landed safely on the floor, after much screaming i began picking up weapons and attacking the walls, its one of the few dreams i've ever remembered, ahh, the days of doom!!
Sat 05/10/02 at 12:08
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I had a scary dream once...

I was in one of those olden day class rooms with slates to write on etc and I was one of the pupils with my two best mates. Some random teacher was making us learn stuff I can't remember (probably the meaning of life knowing my luck) and suddenly a cloaked man with a mask over his face ran into the class room with a red hot sword and stabbed it through the teacher!! I was like "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and everyone else was like "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH**wets self**HHHHHHHH". After he pulls the sword out of the teacher she is left to bleed to death and he starts walking over to me and my mates and he say's in a horrible husky voice "Kill them and you will live!" to me and he pulls out a red hot sword points to my mates. I have no choice but to kill them to save myself but I can't do it! I pretend to walk forward to my mates but turn around to fight him. However he anticpated the move and set a wicker/wooden bin on fire and shoves it over my head nd all I could see is flames and all I could hear was my mates screamig until they died...

This is when I woke up. It was the most fecking scary nightmare I've ever had :( Ohwell :D i'm gonna go watch a Nightmare on elmstreet 1-4 followed by all the Scream movies bye! :D
Sat 05/10/02 at 11:54
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I usually dream that I'm in a dream that's in a dream. But I do watch a lot of screens.
Sat 05/10/02 at 10:18
Regular
Mine usually has cheese sandwiches instead though. And transformers too.
Fri 04/10/02 at 21:39
lol
Fri 04/10/02 at 21:38
"Uzi Lover"
I understand, I get that one alot.
Fri 04/10/02 at 21:31
k this is a wierd dream i had that i thought id share wid u cuz im sad n bored n sum1 else did it first hehe.

for sum reson i wos i a battle fiels (saving private ryan ull do that 2 ya i gess) and my best m8 woz jus standin @ the sidelines shoutin stuff for instance a grenade got thrown at me and sum1 sed "oh no its gonna explode" and all i heard was "noooo! neva thats not ot they do is it !" then the scene changed and (hes always eatin bovril sandwiches u c) he kept offerin me a bovril sandwich and thn he woz satan and now im really really scared lol.

well if ya understand that u deserve a medal

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.