GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TIF 2003 or FIFA 2003"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/10/02 at 14:07
Regular
WOW! I'm impressed hugely, by FIFA 2003, I got the new PSM2 today, with FIFA 2003 clip on it and oh baby it looks great. And I read an article on it and they say “We knew are games where crap, and we’re sure we have improved this one” And I believe them. So I’m stuck between buying IF 2003 or FIFA 2003. Which one would you go for?

NS
Fri 04/10/02 at 20:48
Regular
"  "
Chuck in UEFA Challenge if you want. ILS is pretty good. And UEFA Champions League is top notch. ISS? ISS2? Worms World Party (As suggested by Asher D in another post). What about David Beckhams Soccer? Hell! I almost forgot Svens World Cup Challenge! Oh, I hear Lego Football is a scorcher aswell! If only games like MGS2 and Burnout 2 were this great!
Fri 04/10/02 at 16:18
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Get them all.

Im sure they will be great.
Fri 04/10/02 at 15:34
Regular
"Livin' it down"
Thansk guys. I've just watched the Pro Evo 2 movie thing. And it looks miles better. So I'll be getting that. Thanks for your help.
Fri 04/10/02 at 15:07
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Only interested cos that's the reason that most of the dorks buy FIFA - so they can play as their fave team.

I have only played demo's of TIF ( and havn't thought it up to the standards of PE ) so wouldn't know what teams etc are in it.

And yes - I admit I did once buy a FIFA games so I could play as Ipswich - Rzzzzppp to you.
Fri 04/10/02 at 15:07
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Bleeders wrote:
Wondering if Madrid in PES2 will have Ronaldo and Guti in their ranks.
> Would be nice to see a fully updated roster.

I'm sure it does, i heard something about it being really updated.
Fri 04/10/02 at 15:02
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Manda†are wrote:
> Flanders wrote:
> As a matter of interest - does TIF have Club sides or is it like Pro
> Evo and just national sides ??
>
> I thought pro evo did have club sides?

It does.

Wondering if Madrid in PES2 will have Ronaldo and Guti in their ranks. Would be nice to see a fully updated roster.
Fri 04/10/02 at 15:01
Regular
"  "
Flanders wrote:

Hah! What a crazy question! It has 15 national leagues and the English League includes a Prem, 1st and 2nd Division aswell as an amatuer mode were you must get your team from non-league crapness to Prem goodness using money you win and players you buy. It's massive!
Fri 04/10/02 at 14:52
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Flanders wrote:

I thought pro evo did have club sides?
Fri 04/10/02 at 14:37
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
As a matter of interest - does TIF have Club sides or is it like Pro Evo and just national sides ??
Fri 04/10/02 at 14:31
Regular
"  "
No matter how improved FIFA is it's still leagues behind the other two main contenders. I would say get Pro Evo 2 if you can only afford one game but if not then TIF 2003 IS a must. It has far better gameplay than FIFA and every option you could dream of in a football game. Get it! Get it now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.