GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PC & PS2 owners look here for interesting item."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/10/02 at 12:17
Regular
http://www.playser ver2.com/play247.asp?pa ge=title&r=PC&title=104167

(2 spaces)

Basically it's a converter that allows you to plug your PS2 duel shock controller into your pc, via the usb port, for only £7.99.

I always thought the PS2 controller was best ever, and now i can use it on my pc games aswell.

Well, soon i will be able to, cos it doesn't come out till Nov 1st.
Mon 07/10/02 at 14:10
Oh, that's dead simple:

L2 and R2 = L and R (fully analogue!)
R1 and L1 = Z trigger
D Pad is... the D Pad (obviously)
Left analog stick = analogue stick
Right analog stick = C stick
triangle = Y
Circle = X
Square = B
Cross = A

This is fixed for every game. So far, it works best with SSX Tricky, and Luigi's Mansion is also a prety different experience with the PS2 pad. The only problem I'll probably have is with TimeSpitters 2 - L1, which is zoom for the PS2 version, will have to be something else, as the Z trigger is taken up by L1 and R1.
Sun 06/10/02 at 22:35
"smelly!!"
Getawayman wrote:
> Great gadget to have, but how do you work out controllers?

sorry, I meant: How do you work out the controls of the game?
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:36
"smelly!!"
Great gadget to have, but how do you work out controllers?
Fri 04/10/02 at 20:59
I've just bought a GC to PS2 converter, which is great as I can bring the GC over to my mates and still let them use their PS2 pad.
Fri 04/10/02 at 13:11
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Cool.
Fri 04/10/02 at 12:17
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
http://www.playser ver2.com/play247.asp?pa ge=title&r=PC&title=104167

(2 spaces)

Basically it's a converter that allows you to plug your PS2 duel shock controller into your pc, via the usb port, for only £7.99.

I always thought the PS2 controller was best ever, and now i can use it on my pc games aswell.

Well, soon i will be able to, cos it doesn't come out till Nov 1st.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.