GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm back! (And so is he)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/10/02 at 09:49
Regular
Not that I went anywhere of course, this may be one of many Mario thread to start but hell I don't start threads much.

I just want to say this...

Wohoooooo! Mario!

Having not played any game for months and months that grabbed my attention, 20 minutes with Mario this morning and I'm getting hooked, I'm getting that I'm going to be up til the wee hours of the morning playing this game sensation. It rocks! A little too much talking at the start for a Mario game though I thuoght, but wahoooo excellent game, I'm having too much fun already.

Tell me what sort of a lifespan does this game hold, in terms of how long would it take to complete first time through (and remember I'm the sort of person who has to totally complete an area before he feels he's allowed on to the next section) I'm a pro. ;)

But alas, now I have to go to college.

But when I get back.....
Sat 05/10/02 at 00:32
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
This game is sooo going to have a coin collecting guide like they did with Mario 64 in N64 Magazine, call me old fashioned but I liked the way you could move the camera (which wasn't free roamin) but when you clicked L or R it would move in that direction to a set point.

I'm suppose I'm just not used to it, anyway I'm nitpicking, fab game, whoooo!

That weird tunnel music is back, whoooo!
Fri 04/10/02 at 18:51
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
well ive had it for a month now , and i have beaten the final boss , but ive only got 83 stars , so ive got a few more to get till i finish , i havent been playing it non stop mind , so non stop playing and you'll have it done in a week.
Fri 04/10/02 at 10:14
Regular
I'll have probably completed it by next Friday, when I get a game I just play and play until I've finished it.
Fri 04/10/02 at 09:49
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Not that I went anywhere of course, this may be one of many Mario thread to start but hell I don't start threads much.

I just want to say this...

Wohoooooo! Mario!

Having not played any game for months and months that grabbed my attention, 20 minutes with Mario this morning and I'm getting hooked, I'm getting that I'm going to be up til the wee hours of the morning playing this game sensation. It rocks! A little too much talking at the start for a Mario game though I thuoght, but wahoooo excellent game, I'm having too much fun already.

Tell me what sort of a lifespan does this game hold, in terms of how long would it take to complete first time through (and remember I'm the sort of person who has to totally complete an area before he feels he's allowed on to the next section) I'm a pro. ;)

But alas, now I have to go to college.

But when I get back.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.