GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW vs SMACKDOWN shud it or shudn't it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/10/02 at 00:12
Regular
im bored,fed up and got nout to do so here goes

is anybody out there enjoyin the new split roster?
dont get me wrong this was a gud idea and still is,you,ve got wrestlers asigned to one show so it gives others a chance,and youve got more belts,well had till they turned em all into one,you,ve got 2 differnt owners competing for the top show,and you got the main superstars split about.

but personally i would rather it be like old times everybody on both showes all the belts and all the wrestle able to face whom ever,for watever on which ever show.i know in the old roster tha some ov the superstars didnt get there chance to shine,but really they still havent in the split roster,and its keepin great wrestlers apart and unable to fight the great matches they used to have,theres no more the rock vs HHH,the dudley boyz vs matt n jeff vs edge n christian(you know you would love to see one more TLC)or who misses APA pub brawling?and in the old roster they wud be no need in az many big titles and they cud bring back the inter,euro or hardcore.

they could still keep stef on smackdown and bischoff on raw,but let the wreslte move around more,and let the former tag teams come together and bring back the classic matches tha brought the viewers back to the screens and the seats.

______________________________ OR _________________________________________

They could keep it like it is now because its going quite good,but have the main avent matches winners allowed to go to the other show and have one match with whomever in any stipulation,this would add a differnt more exciting way to the shows,which would what the viewers from say smackdown wanting to watch raw just to she the winner try to concer smackdown or vice-versa.
they could allso allow run ins from the other show,to liven up the showers,and to create a differnt option for the wrestlers,and views would tune into the other show just to see what revenge there wrestlers will bring to the opposit show.

if you have any views or idea i would love to here you opinons on this.

so do you ppl agree or not with what ive been sayin tha the WWE does need a big change now to save the shows?
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
barker2k wrote:
> Bazzman wrote:
> hee yuo stoopid nooby i cna speel proppperley, wyh downt yuo gow too
> skool?
>
> LOL, I didnt relise how immature some people can be on this forum,i
> thought people were mature and really into the WWE, well you've gone
> and proved me wrong, awwell not the end of the world at least,
>

Immature? As long as that ain't referring to me in any way.
Thu 10/10/02 at 10:52
Regular
"pro evo fan"
Bazzman wrote:
> hee yuo stoopid nooby i cna speel proppperley, wyh downt yuo gow too
> skool?

LOL, I didnt relise how immature some people can be on this forum,i thought people were mature and really into the WWE, well you've gone and proved me wrong, awwell not the end of the world at least,

And i didnt say anything about not going to school.so i dont know what made you ask that one
Wed 09/10/02 at 16:32
WOW! they got you there.
Wed 09/10/02 at 14:35
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
hee yuo stoopid nooby i cna speel proppperley, wyh downt yuo gow too skool?
Wed 09/10/02 at 14:06
Regular
"pro evo fan"
i can spell thanx mate, but i write things in short hand,i didnt realise tha this was english leasons here and everythink had to be in propper spelling and woding im so SORRY!
Tue 08/10/02 at 19:44
lol!!

:D
Tue 08/10/02 at 19:35
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
ive had loads of arguements here before! Just another one added to the long list!
Tue 08/10/02 at 19:33
first arguement that doesnt include me.

How proud i am!!

*oh my, Starry eyed surprise*
Tue 08/10/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
If you really want my opinion, for starters;

Learn How To Spell!!
Sun 06/10/02 at 22:26
Regular
"pro evo fan"
yeah i do want your opinion i wudnt ov asked other wise.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.