GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Plans for tommorow?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/10/02 at 21:35
Regular
What yall gonne be doing tommrow then?

Me I'm gonna be getting up early and dashing down to G*** to pick up my copy of sunshine, got the day off work so it's gonna be one hell of a fun weekend of Mario gaming. Just gonna have to find a way of cancelling the girlfriend for a few days.

So what yall doing?

I laugh at anyone who's getting the game but has to go to school, I think i'd explode if I new I had Mario Sunshine but couldn't play it. I've been waiting for tommorow since I got the 120 stars on 64 for the 2nd time.

Excuse me while I soil myself with excitement, I feel like a kid waiting for Xmas.
Fri 04/10/02 at 18:43
Regular
GAME
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I had to go to School today, but I came straight home as soon as Lunchtime had begun (and all my lessons for that day had finnished) in hope that it was there. It was there, and I love, playing it all afternoon.

After a game like this, I cannot wait to see if Nintendo really going to give-us a new Mario adventures every 6 months!
Fri 04/10/02 at 08:09
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
It's my birthday today :D So I won't be playing it until I get back from the movies :( Even then I will be too tired to play, nah actually the temptation will be too much :)
Fri 04/10/02 at 00:47
Regular
Well we don't have to be in school till 11, so if the postman get off their backsides for once I may get to play it before I leave :)
I ordered it ages ago, and with quick delivery so heres hoping...

If not it will be saturday morning or else...
Thu 03/10/02 at 23:25
Regular
My plans for tomorrow consist of going to sleep (it's not often I can get to sleep before midnight), waking up, waiting by the door for the post in expectance and hope for a certain package from SR (wink, wink, don't tell the cops, etc).

Then, after a short play of a certain new game that should be posted through my door tomorrow, I shall walk two miles to meet a friend whom most of you may have heard of on here, catch a bus from there to town, then look at a Jobs Fayre type thing.

Then I am sure some multiplayer gaming will commence...
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:45
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I have all my homework for the weekend out of the way, and will be praying tht my copy comes tomorrow, as you see, I claimed it for GAD.

:D
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:20
*used*
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:19
Heh, I sed do that when I bought from SR a lot.

It was very disappointing to be able to actually play the game there and then... yet not.
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:17
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Sunshine has been on sale for two days already! Amatuers :P

Erm hopefully mine will come through the door tommorow morning then it's a quick look at the box and maybe indstructions if I'm feeling particulary sad before setting off for my first lecture of the day!

Wohoooooo!
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:14
Yeah, don't know why we all do that.

I'm sure I'll come to no harm if I mentioned **** [Blasphemer] once in a while.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.