GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Man That Knew Too Little."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/10/02 at 21:10
Regular
This story that you are about to read is not illegal and does not break SR copyright that having been said lets start the story.
Once upon a time there on these very forums there was a man that went by the name of Larry the Lugger he was named this because everyone that knew him to see outside these forums knew he was build like a tank and was a bully,people called him this and he himself finally named himself it.Now people outside these forums that knew him knew he wasn't too bright.Somethings on these forums he would talk the biggest pile of rubblish and everyone would agree because if you didn't The Lugger would be after you and nobody wanted that not even Albert the Large the hardest man in SR(c).

One day a gang of members were fed up, they thought he had gone to far.They wanted to get him for the hours of spam he produced.The leader Time_Warp and his three mates Ph11lp,Sir Auron and Bazzmanthought for hours how to get him back.Time_Warp had a very cruel idea but it was well deserved.Which was to lure him into The Future Of Chat forum.It wasn't very hard he wen there everyday to spam.The plan was once he got there they would plant a Virus in a thread called "He is the king" Sir Auron had told everyone before to not go on that day because of the virus and everyone agreed because I supposed nobody liked him.He was so full of himself he though that was him and went to it.When he went the Virus went into his computer and blew up his computer.Now the blast injuried his arm and The Lugger had never been injuried by anyone so he buy a new computer and wrote the four emails stating "I am The Lugger and I will fight you and your three friends at the London Zoo on Sunday 27th November.You can all bring weapons because lets face it you can't beat me."
The Lugger

With that the four meet at Phi11lp's house and went downstairs where in the basement had weapons from knuck dusters to chainsaws.Bazzman took the knuck duster,Sir Auron took the lead pipe,Albert the Large took the Baseball bat and Time_Warp took the chainsaw.

On the day the four meet outside the Zoo went the ground started to shake and a beast of a human came into their eyeline.They knew it was him and he knew it was them Time_Warp swung the chainsaw at him but The Lugger just with one strong back hand send him flying.Laughing he shouted "You dumb Geeks go back to your computers."That is when the were mad the jumped onto each others shoulders and made a four floor attack and running forward the jumped in different direction cutting The Lugger, he fell down dead and the four ran home so the Police wouldn't get them.Time_Warp latewr that day won GAD.So if a bully ever hits SR(c) get The Hit Squad.

Coley.
Thu 03/10/02 at 21:10
Regular
"Wats_the_crack"
This story that you are about to read is not illegal and does not break SR copyright that having been said lets start the story.
Once upon a time there on these very forums there was a man that went by the name of Larry the Lugger he was named this because everyone that knew him to see outside these forums knew he was build like a tank and was a bully,people called him this and he himself finally named himself it.Now people outside these forums that knew him knew he wasn't too bright.Somethings on these forums he would talk the biggest pile of rubblish and everyone would agree because if you didn't The Lugger would be after you and nobody wanted that not even Albert the Large the hardest man in SR(c).

One day a gang of members were fed up, they thought he had gone to far.They wanted to get him for the hours of spam he produced.The leader Time_Warp and his three mates Ph11lp,Sir Auron and Bazzmanthought for hours how to get him back.Time_Warp had a very cruel idea but it was well deserved.Which was to lure him into The Future Of Chat forum.It wasn't very hard he wen there everyday to spam.The plan was once he got there they would plant a Virus in a thread called "He is the king" Sir Auron had told everyone before to not go on that day because of the virus and everyone agreed because I supposed nobody liked him.He was so full of himself he though that was him and went to it.When he went the Virus went into his computer and blew up his computer.Now the blast injuried his arm and The Lugger had never been injuried by anyone so he buy a new computer and wrote the four emails stating "I am The Lugger and I will fight you and your three friends at the London Zoo on Sunday 27th November.You can all bring weapons because lets face it you can't beat me."
The Lugger

With that the four meet at Phi11lp's house and went downstairs where in the basement had weapons from knuck dusters to chainsaws.Bazzman took the knuck duster,Sir Auron took the lead pipe,Albert the Large took the Baseball bat and Time_Warp took the chainsaw.

On the day the four meet outside the Zoo went the ground started to shake and a beast of a human came into their eyeline.They knew it was him and he knew it was them Time_Warp swung the chainsaw at him but The Lugger just with one strong back hand send him flying.Laughing he shouted "You dumb Geeks go back to your computers."That is when the were mad the jumped onto each others shoulders and made a four floor attack and running forward the jumped in different direction cutting The Lugger, he fell down dead and the four ran home so the Police wouldn't get them.Time_Warp latewr that day won GAD.So if a bully ever hits SR(c) get The Hit Squad.

Coley.
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:59
Regular
"Wats_the_crack"
Does my story suck?
Thu 03/10/02 at 23:02
Regular
Too many words. Not enough pictures.
I *need* pictures!
Thu 03/10/02 at 23:05
Regular
Coley_is_back wrote:
> Does my story suck?

You'd probably be better off asking it out for drinks first.

You never know it may move on to bigger things.
Fri 04/10/02 at 21:23
"Large and in Charge"
The story wasn`t that bad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.