GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's Got it? Who's gona get it? Who is not sure?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/10/02 at 18:19
Regular
We will all pretty mucyh agree on the fact Mario is looking to be at No.1 for a very long time, and i think it is safe to say that many of us are going to be getting it.
But who has got it?
I know that a few people have like AJ but he can't play it, ha ha ha. Only joking, wish i had it now.

Who is going to get it?
Everyone with a brain, and now thanks to my brother who gave me £30 for my b-day early then i can now! : )

Who is not sure?
Are you pondering on sepnding your pennies another way, like on Resi or waiting for Starfox, or will you go for Doshin? mario is way ahead of all those games on my list, the only game that is the same as Mario in my list still involves our fat frined, but this time he is having his 4th party.

The bigger question, who is not going to get it, and for what reason?
None of this, it is poo, because even a 5 year old can say it in a maturer way, so those of you, who say poo (it rhymes, he he) then grow up!

Sir Auron
Thu 03/10/02 at 18:19
Regular
"$hit happens"
We will all pretty mucyh agree on the fact Mario is looking to be at No.1 for a very long time, and i think it is safe to say that many of us are going to be getting it.
But who has got it?
I know that a few people have like AJ but he can't play it, ha ha ha. Only joking, wish i had it now.

Who is going to get it?
Everyone with a brain, and now thanks to my brother who gave me £30 for my b-day early then i can now! : )

Who is not sure?
Are you pondering on sepnding your pennies another way, like on Resi or waiting for Starfox, or will you go for Doshin? mario is way ahead of all those games on my list, the only game that is the same as Mario in my list still involves our fat frined, but this time he is having his 4th party.

The bigger question, who is not going to get it, and for what reason?
None of this, it is poo, because even a 5 year old can say it in a maturer way, so those of you, who say poo (it rhymes, he he) then grow up!

Sir Auron
Thu 03/10/02 at 18:23
Regular
Should be a great game. Another one on my ever growing list. I'm wanting to get Resident Evil and Doshin too, now they've come out.
Thu 03/10/02 at 18:23
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
This time tommorow I will have it in my hands :D
Thu 03/10/02 at 18:24
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Im not going to buy it coz I havent got a GC and because its pants.

Mario is for girls.

;-)
Thu 03/10/02 at 18:24
Regular
"$hit happens"
Resi is a kind of strange serise to me, i love the plot but i don't like playing them, i love watching them and have seen them all, whihc is your fav?
I liked 2 probably best, aint sure tough.

I won't get Doshin.
Thu 03/10/02 at 18:25
Regular
"$hit happens"
Hercules, are you a girl? i bet you have no facial hair, and i bet you suck too, but something diff.
L
Thu 03/10/02 at 18:30
I am looking forward to it, but that is being heavily over shadowed by Starfox for me.
Thu 03/10/02 at 18:33
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Sir Auron wrote:
> Hercules, are you a girl?

------

No

------

i bet you have no facial hair, and i bet you suck too, but something diff.

------

Wrong, fool.

------
Thu 03/10/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hercules! wrote:
> Sir Auron wrote:
> Hercules, are you a boy?
>
> ------
>
> No
>
> ------
>
> I bet you have facial hair, and I bet you rule too!
>
> ------
>
> Wrong, fool.
>
> ------

Heh, really Herc?

:D
Thu 03/10/02 at 18:59
Regular
"$hit happens"
Actually, i do not have facial hair, i shave.

As you out it fool

Why dont you own a GC?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.