GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's Got it? Who's gona get it? Who is not sure?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/10/02 at 18:19
Regular
We will all pretty mucyh agree on the fact Mario is looking to be at No.1 for a very long time, and i think it is safe to say that many of us are going to be getting it.
But who has got it?
I know that a few people have like AJ but he can't play it, ha ha ha. Only joking, wish i had it now.

Who is going to get it?
Everyone with a brain, and now thanks to my brother who gave me £30 for my b-day early then i can now! : )

Who is not sure?
Are you pondering on sepnding your pennies another way, like on Resi or waiting for Starfox, or will you go for Doshin? mario is way ahead of all those games on my list, the only game that is the same as Mario in my list still involves our fat frined, but this time he is having his 4th party.

The bigger question, who is not going to get it, and for what reason?
None of this, it is poo, because even a 5 year old can say it in a maturer way, so those of you, who say poo (it rhymes, he he) then grow up!

Sir Auron
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:35
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It came today. I couldn't be happier with it. :D

You're mad if you don't get it! :P

I've been playing it since Lunchtime. :P
Fri 04/10/02 at 16:29
"+ suspicious minds"
yah?
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:10
I'm getting it tomorrow. I cannae wait! (Note - I'm not Scottish)
Thu 03/10/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yah
Thu 03/10/02 at 20:06
"+ suspicious minds"
i think hes joking s.a.
(remembers yobbish origins)

hey, youze' slaggin' of geemcube? i'll bleedin have youze fer' 'at!
Thu 03/10/02 at 19:56
Regular
"$hit happens"
i will say it again
L
Thu 03/10/02 at 19:31
Regular
"Hmmm....."
PS2 rules more.
Thu 03/10/02 at 19:28
Regular
"$hit happens"
If they smell then so does the Ps2 and so does the X-box, but the fact is they are all good, but people normally choose one as they can't afford both or prefer the line up of games, but people like you are just, well the less i say the better
Thu 03/10/02 at 19:25
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Sir Auron wrote:
Why dont you own a GC?

------

They smell.
Thu 03/10/02 at 19:14
Regular
"$hit happens"
I really wana ditch school and play it all day, lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.