GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"twists??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/10/02 at 17:31
Regular
Tv? Music? Books? There we go, books sounds like a topic to talk about!!

Twists, the fatal exciting blow to all people plots, whether book or film. A twist can create a beautifael and great come back for a charactr, and make the book more interesting. Or can send the book spiralling down. The twist most commonly known around the world is the Starwars one

Luke: You killed me father
Darth Vader: No luke, i am your father

Or words similiar to that!! Now that twist does belong to starwars, any1 who ever uses that again is gonna be screamed at for copying starwars!! Though in the case or Toy Story 2 (yes i am sad enough and have watched it) is preety funny.

Twists ususally come to save a hero, kill an enemy, or being a baddie to the good side (cheers). But some actually ruin the whole plot. My main example is in the Amber Spyglass.

Basically two kids fall in love, yadah yadah, two different worlds, yadah yadah, find a way to meet each other........but they can only keep on gap between worlds open, and they have to keep it open between the land of the dead and another world, so the dead may be free from hell. Meaning they cant see each other again, because they need to stay in there own world sometimes to live. This for me ruined the whole book, i kicked off anf so did a bunce of my friends.

Twists are good but that one was cr*p. But imagine the greatest twists of all :D :

Harry woke up on a white bed,
"Whats going on" he said
"Finally you've woken up" said Uncle vernon "you bloody went into a coma for the last bloody 7 years, i've had to provide hospital support an all"
"You mean im not a wizard?". Uncle Vernon whapped hearry over the head with a magazine.
"theres no such thing as magic or wizards for that matter".

THE END

Imagine the uproar j.k.rowling would receive. The whole world might fall apart ;)

ElfMan
Thu 03/10/02 at 19:25
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I think most people saw Toy Story 2...
Thu 03/10/02 at 17:31
Regular
"INSERT WITTY COMMEN"
Tv? Music? Books? There we go, books sounds like a topic to talk about!!

Twists, the fatal exciting blow to all people plots, whether book or film. A twist can create a beautifael and great come back for a charactr, and make the book more interesting. Or can send the book spiralling down. The twist most commonly known around the world is the Starwars one

Luke: You killed me father
Darth Vader: No luke, i am your father

Or words similiar to that!! Now that twist does belong to starwars, any1 who ever uses that again is gonna be screamed at for copying starwars!! Though in the case or Toy Story 2 (yes i am sad enough and have watched it) is preety funny.

Twists ususally come to save a hero, kill an enemy, or being a baddie to the good side (cheers). But some actually ruin the whole plot. My main example is in the Amber Spyglass.

Basically two kids fall in love, yadah yadah, two different worlds, yadah yadah, find a way to meet each other........but they can only keep on gap between worlds open, and they have to keep it open between the land of the dead and another world, so the dead may be free from hell. Meaning they cant see each other again, because they need to stay in there own world sometimes to live. This for me ruined the whole book, i kicked off anf so did a bunce of my friends.

Twists are good but that one was cr*p. But imagine the greatest twists of all :D :

Harry woke up on a white bed,
"Whats going on" he said
"Finally you've woken up" said Uncle vernon "you bloody went into a coma for the last bloody 7 years, i've had to provide hospital support an all"
"You mean im not a wizard?". Uncle Vernon whapped hearry over the head with a magazine.
"theres no such thing as magic or wizards for that matter".

THE END

Imagine the uproar j.k.rowling would receive. The whole world might fall apart ;)

ElfMan

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.