GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A load of cr*p!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/10/02 at 17:17
Regular
Fri 04/10/02 at 16:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:19
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
ElfMan wrote:
> REALLY, MY GOD, WHO MAKES IT, IM GONNA START SAVING UP ALL THE MONEY I
> USUALLY SPEND ON CONDOMS TO SAVE UP FOR ONE, THANX FOR THE NEWS :D :D
> :D

Wow ! So its gonna be the price of a single condom ! Now thats really thinking of us consumers ! :-)

Only joking mate. ;-)
Thu 03/10/02 at 21:47
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
lol i remember this argument way back when the ps2 was announced my god how time does pass!
Thu 03/10/02 at 21:31
"The Will of D."
But why is their right... I mean wrong minds would they call it something that stupid, it's already been done before with the "PS2". How idiotic do they want us to be to believe they could say something like that right after the launch of the newest (way back in 2001) Next Gen Console?
Thu 03/10/02 at 19:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ummm sorry Anubis but the PS3 was confirmed like last year. Why Doughnut has posted about it i dont know, unless a firm date is set? But the PS3 was being harked about only months after the launch of PS2.
Thu 03/10/02 at 19:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
98 was a bit steep. 34 would have been better.
Thu 03/10/02 at 19:18
Regular
Hello. Look at me. Today, I learned the word crap, yet because Mummy doesn't like me saying it, i have to censor it.
I like hating things. I am really a miserable, single 98 year old virgin and this is my idea of fun because I hate everyone else and the balls in bowls are too heavy for me.
I also learned the word s***, yet because I'm so cool and want to show it off I put it in capitals and censors. Pretty cool, aren't I?
Thu 03/10/02 at 19:10
"The Will of D."
Thu 03/10/02 at 18:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
^Anubis^ wrote:
> I think that the post that was made in this forum is totally made up
> and full of crap.

---

Well, you're wrong then, aren't you?!

:-P
Thu 03/10/02 at 17:32
Regular
"INSERT WITTY COMMEN"
Bazzman wrote:
> WOW! who makes the qbox? its sounds amazng, yeah Microsegatendo are
> makin the GamePube, which will be the size of a well... u get me and
> will have the power of bill gates amazing stuff!

REALLY, MY GOD, WHO MAKES IT, IM GONNA START SAVING UP ALL THE MONEY I USUALLY SPEND ON CONDOMS TO SAVE UP FOR ONE, THANX FOR THE NEWS :D :D :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.