GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Music stuff"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/10/02 at 15:51
Regular
Around three or fours years ago, I went on holiday to Florida. At the time I was a huge fan of Pokémon and wanted to get Pokémon Yellow whilst I was in the States before anyone in the UK had a chance - which I did.

But I also purchased, for a mere $7, the "Pokémon 2.B.A Master" music CD from a Universal Studios store. I decided today to see what it sounds like with the SRS features enabled on Windows Media Player, so I put the CD in, waited for Media Player to start, then I noticed that the CD playlist was all in Spanish!

I know that there are quite a few Mexicans in Florida, but the CD plays in English Language, has only English language text on the cover, and the Enhanced CD features are also in English, yet this is how the playlist looks:

On Media Player           Original
El Tema de Pokémon        Pokémon Theme
Master 2b.A.              2B A Master
Ciudad Veridien           Veridian City
Mi Mejor Amigo (LOL!)     My Best Friends
Todo Cambia               Everything Changes
Llego El Momento         The Time Has Come
  (El Adios de Picachu)     (Pikachu's Goodbye)
Pokémon [Dance Mix]       Pokémon (Dance Mix)
Doble Problema (LOL!)     Double Trouble (Team Rocket)
Juntos Para Siempre       Together Forever
Le Cancion de Misty       Misty's Song
Pokérap                   PokéRAP
Vos Podes Hacerio         You Can Do It
  (Si Reámente Intentas)    (If You Really Try)

He, well it made me laugh anyway :P
Thu 03/10/02 at 15:51
Regular
Around three or fours years ago, I went on holiday to Florida. At the time I was a huge fan of Pokémon and wanted to get Pokémon Yellow whilst I was in the States before anyone in the UK had a chance - which I did.

But I also purchased, for a mere $7, the "Pokémon 2.B.A Master" music CD from a Universal Studios store. I decided today to see what it sounds like with the SRS features enabled on Windows Media Player, so I put the CD in, waited for Media Player to start, then I noticed that the CD playlist was all in Spanish!

I know that there are quite a few Mexicans in Florida, but the CD plays in English Language, has only English language text on the cover, and the Enhanced CD features are also in English, yet this is how the playlist looks:

On Media Player           Original
El Tema de Pokémon        Pokémon Theme
Master 2b.A.              2B A Master
Ciudad Veridien           Veridian City
Mi Mejor Amigo (LOL!)     My Best Friends
Todo Cambia               Everything Changes
Llego El Momento         The Time Has Come
  (El Adios de Picachu)     (Pikachu's Goodbye)
Pokémon [Dance Mix]       Pokémon (Dance Mix)
Doble Problema (LOL!)     Double Trouble (Team Rocket)
Juntos Para Siempre       Together Forever
Le Cancion de Misty       Misty's Song
Pokérap                   PokéRAP
Vos Podes Hacerio         You Can Do It
  (Si Reámente Intentas)    (If You Really Try)

He, well it made me laugh anyway :P
Thu 03/10/02 at 16:54
Lol, Meja amigo! I bet the album is really pants, am I right? (:)
Thu 03/10/02 at 16:55
Sorry, thats Mejor amigo. My bad.
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:06
A song title called Pikachu's Goodbye? Ha ha!!
Thu 03/10/02 at 23:31
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> A song title called Pikachu's Goodbye? Ha ha!!

It's from that episode where Ash tries to make Pikachu stay in the wild with other Pikachus....

If I could be bothered to wake up in time, I would still probably watch the Pokémon cartoons on CITV Sunday mornings....but I would watch Spider-man too - quality that...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.