GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shakin' all over"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/10/02 at 14:36
Regular
Meh! I mucked up my experiment because I'm shaking too much. Its £100 worth of stuff. I wonder whats wrong with me. Best not do any more till tomorrow.
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:18
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I've also got paid for trying to get some stuff from one tiny tube into another tiny tube. There was lots of furious shaking going on at the time.

Then I handed over my potential law suits of the future to the women at the desk and took my £20.

Easy money.
Fri 04/10/02 at 14:02
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Goatboy wrote:
> "I'm shaking like a dog taking a dump"

Thanks for that.

I got a mental image when I read this and I've been laughing steadily for the last 5 minutes since I read it.
Fri 04/10/02 at 13:54
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
cookie monster wrote:
> My hands are naturally shakey to an extent, considering im trying to
> become a biochemist i see this as a possible problem.

Um yeah.

Especially if your considering doing a lot of qRT-PCR :p

Thats lots of tiny amounts of liquids into lots of tiny tubes, with as little contamination as possible.

I hate my job.
Thu 03/10/02 at 21:50
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
off the subject ros, cant wait for Life n stuff part 4: A new hope
Thu 03/10/02 at 20:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My hands are naturally shakey to an extent, considering im trying to become a biochemist i see this as a possible problem.
Thu 03/10/02 at 15:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"I'm shaking like a dog taking a dump"
Thu 03/10/02 at 14:56
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Ingenium Bartender wrote:
> nervous? or drug related nervous twitches?

Not nervous. I did take co-codomaol before bed yesterday, wonder if that could be why. I'm usually really steady.

:S
Thu 03/10/02 at 14:50
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
You still not well ?

If so - go home - sleep - get better..

If not - dunno :{
Thu 03/10/02 at 14:47
"Darkness, always"
nervous? or drug related nervous twitches?
Thu 03/10/02 at 14:36
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Meh! I mucked up my experiment because I'm shaking too much. Its £100 worth of stuff. I wonder whats wrong with me. Best not do any more till tomorrow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.