GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where to buy RAM?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/09/06 at 20:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
This forum appears to be the closest thing we have to the old PC and Technical Help forum, so it feels right for me to ask here:

Gone are the days when I would simply pick up an SR catalogue or click on-line for the latest prices on RAM for my PC...

But I'm constatly frustrated by the lack of speed of our two-year-old PC - the low virtual memory warning; it even shut-down right in the middle of Football Manager 2006 the other day and said there wasn't enough memory!
It's a real pain in the backside, and I'd like to know where people now go (online) to get the important PC hardware they need.

Thank you guys. In return, I'm happy to inform you of a little site (www.choicestationery.com) that offers very good Epson-compatible ink cartridges at a very comfortable price. ;)
Tue 19/09/06 at 06:17
Regular
Thu 14/09/06 at 20:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
This forum appears to be the closest thing we have to the old PC and Technical Help forum, so it feels right for me to ask here:

Gone are the days when I would simply pick up an SR catalogue or click on-line for the latest prices on RAM for my PC...

But I'm constatly frustrated by the lack of speed of our two-year-old PC - the low virtual memory warning; it even shut-down right in the middle of Football Manager 2006 the other day and said there wasn't enough memory!
It's a real pain in the backside, and I'd like to know where people now go (online) to get the important PC hardware they need.

Thank you guys. In return, I'm happy to inform you of a little site (www.choicestationery.com) that offers very good Epson-compatible ink cartridges at a very comfortable price. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.