GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Errrgh! FECKIN tube STRIKES!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/10/02 at 18:38
Regular
I hate these tube strikes.

I set off for college today, get to my regular bus stop. Quite packed it was. 5 minutes later a bus drives pass as it was full, damn I thought, another 5 minutes later, guess what it drives past as well. Doh! Again 10 minutes later another bus comes and this point I was feckin pi**ed like hell! Then guess what a double decker comes, and that too was packed!!!

But then a another bus comes, that was packed as well, I was so PI$$ED OFF!!!! But just behind that bus was a empty Double Decker. at last I was on a bus, I was standing in the cold got 30 minutes, 5 buses laters I got on.

Then I had to get on another bus, got off it started pouring! I was late for college! oh well these tube strikes you feckin p!$$ me off.

Guess what theres more, more strikes to come!! Doh!

Who else suffered due to the strikes????

(PS Sorry for the bad language)
Thu 03/10/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
VenomByte wrote:
> I hate the tubes. I've only ever been on them once, by accident. I was
> taking a train to Exeter, and ended up in London.
>
> Then attempted to navigate the tube system whilst still drunk and
> without having slept for over 20 hours. No sitting room, so I stood,
> laden with fencing gear. The train moved, and I fell over. So I dusted
> myself off Delboy style, and carried on with my journey.
>
> Eventually found the line that goes out, and feigned sleep so the
> ticket inspector wouldn't see the 'route' section on my ticket which
> said 'not London'
>
> I hate the tube system.

LOL! Theres noting bad with the Tube! Its a wonderful system, but needs improvement on some of the line. Have you seen Westminster Station that is a cool station.
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:41
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I hate the tubes. I've only ever been on them once, by accident. I was taking a train to Exeter, and ended up in London.

Then attempted to navigate the tube system whilst still drunk and without having slept for over 20 hours. No sitting room, so I stood, laden with fencing gear. The train moved, and I fell over. So I dusted myself off Delboy style, and carried on with my journey.

Eventually found the line that goes out, and feigned sleep so the ticket inspector wouldn't see the 'route' section on my ticket which said 'not London'

I hate the tube system.
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Upminsterland...

Pride of London
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Tribute wrote:
> da_1_n_only wrote:
> I hate these tube strikes.
>
> Another advantage of not living in London :)

Lol! Where abouts do you live?
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:36
Regular
"Festivus!"
da_1_n_only wrote:
> I hate these tube strikes.

Another advantage of not living in London :)
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
phi11ip wrote:
> Don't swear, you'll just get banned....

Yeah I know, it was a mistake. I was so angry!
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:08
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
> Don't swear, you'll just get banned....

Indeed, you will get banned. Only, when I swore, I didn't get banned. *Scratches head* Hmmmm...
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:03
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Don't swear, you'll just get banned....
Wed 02/10/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
I hate these tube strikes.

I set off for college today, get to my regular bus stop. Quite packed it was. 5 minutes later a bus drives pass as it was full, damn I thought, another 5 minutes later, guess what it drives past as well. Doh! Again 10 minutes later another bus comes and this point I was feckin pi**ed like hell! Then guess what a double decker comes, and that too was packed!!!

But then a another bus comes, that was packed as well, I was so PI$$ED OFF!!!! But just behind that bus was a empty Double Decker. at last I was on a bus, I was standing in the cold got 30 minutes, 5 buses laters I got on.

Then I had to get on another bus, got off it started pouring! I was late for college! oh well these tube strikes you feckin p!$$ me off.

Guess what theres more, more strikes to come!! Doh!

Who else suffered due to the strikes????

(PS Sorry for the bad language)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.