GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I dream."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/10/02 at 16:37
Regular
I had a dream last night about the world being taken over by computer game characters. The ring leaders were Mario, Halo and Cloud (FF7)
Most of the buildings were destroyed either by Cloud's sword Halo's gun and dumb Mario jumping about.

They had grown to the size that Godzilla is pushing over buildings with no effort at all. Then all of a sudden Pokemon and Sonic started to attack them but because of there gayness it was easy for the three to wipe them out. I was in a under ground lair with mad Japanese scientists working hard on the smallest rays in the world to come back and attack the large three.

With no one around and the three by themselves they started to annoy each Mario most of all with his breathe smelling of cheese pizza and always talking about him "It's a me a Mario." The only thing the others could down was to attack him to make him shut up.

But the battle was harder than anyone thought because Mario with his jumping power leaped from building to building until Cloud summoned Ifrit to go kick some tail.

He was killed by Halo's alien gun which he unfortunately fired with. Cloud summoned everyone he had the ground started to shake and an Earthquake happened (9.4 on the Richter scale.)Halo shot about 4 until the surround him and used there elements on him. Halo was destroyed and it was Mario and cloud left to fight. Mario jumped and used special kicks to kill all the summons and the battle was almost over when Cloud got a very go shot to Mario's shoulder this wound could be fatal cried Cloud I am the King of the warrior's and with that Mario dead and Cloud stood tall for another 5 seconds because a scientist ran out and turned him small again and the scientist surrounded him and stood on him until his HP went to 0.

The battle was lost and won and Japan returned to normal when a big gay white glove came and woke me up I was my mum shaking me (Dam woman.)

;)
Wed 02/10/02 at 17:22
Regular
"Wats_the_crack"
UW you have a sick mind destroy the legend which is called Homer Simpson.
Wed 02/10/02 at 17:20
I dream about nightmares cos' they are funny, seriously. I don't get worried about them, but then again, I was once in a computer game dream where Homer Simpson had different diseases and I had to destroy him. Heh heh.

UW.
Wed 02/10/02 at 16:41
Regular
"Wats_the_crack"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> Halo isnt a person. Halo is a ring thingy around a planet ... or
> something like that
>
>
> (I've completed the game yet don't know what Halo is :0P )
I mean the guy in the game who you are.Sorry
Wed 02/10/02 at 16:41
Regular
"everyone says it"
Halo is the planet.
The planet is a ring.

Master Chief is the character you are.
Although I call him Master Chef.
Wed 02/10/02 at 16:39
"slightlyshortertagl"
Halo isnt a person. Halo is a ring thingy around a planet ... or something like that

(I've completed the game yet don't know what Halo is :0P )
Wed 02/10/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Wats_the_crack"
I had a dream last night about the world being taken over by computer game characters. The ring leaders were Mario, Halo and Cloud (FF7)
Most of the buildings were destroyed either by Cloud's sword Halo's gun and dumb Mario jumping about.

They had grown to the size that Godzilla is pushing over buildings with no effort at all. Then all of a sudden Pokemon and Sonic started to attack them but because of there gayness it was easy for the three to wipe them out. I was in a under ground lair with mad Japanese scientists working hard on the smallest rays in the world to come back and attack the large three.

With no one around and the three by themselves they started to annoy each Mario most of all with his breathe smelling of cheese pizza and always talking about him "It's a me a Mario." The only thing the others could down was to attack him to make him shut up.

But the battle was harder than anyone thought because Mario with his jumping power leaped from building to building until Cloud summoned Ifrit to go kick some tail.

He was killed by Halo's alien gun which he unfortunately fired with. Cloud summoned everyone he had the ground started to shake and an Earthquake happened (9.4 on the Richter scale.)Halo shot about 4 until the surround him and used there elements on him. Halo was destroyed and it was Mario and cloud left to fight. Mario jumped and used special kicks to kill all the summons and the battle was almost over when Cloud got a very go shot to Mario's shoulder this wound could be fatal cried Cloud I am the King of the warrior's and with that Mario dead and Cloud stood tall for another 5 seconds because a scientist ran out and turned him small again and the scientist surrounded him and stood on him until his HP went to 0.

The battle was lost and won and Japan returned to normal when a big gay white glove came and woke me up I was my mum shaking me (Dam woman.)

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.