GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soul Caliber IV"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur IV'.
Tue 15/07/08 at 15:14
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I've just read somewhere that Soul Caliber IV will feature two special characters. The XBOX 360 will feature YODA and the PS3 version will include DARTH VADAR.

I wasn't too sure about Soul Caliber as I have never played Sould Caliber 4's predecessors but the new screenshots look pretty good so I may have to give this game a go when it comes out on July 29th.
Wed 16/07/08 at 16:19
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Yeha Black8704, sorry mate I completely forgot last night. I'll gather a list of all the stuff I have to trade for tonight.
Wed 16/07/08 at 15:56
Regular
"What's basketball?"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> I Reckon I'll buy Soul Caliber 4, even though I havent played the
> earlier ones. Gotta get into the series at some stage.

Get Soul Calibur 2.

You can unlock Link, Spawn or Heihachi depending on which version you get.

Also, with the Gamecube version, you can play the game with the Donkey Konga bongos! :D
Wed 16/07/08 at 14:46
Regular
"THFC"
i got lucky with the 3rd one, i got a promo copy for like £5 which was a steal!
Good game and interesting one player.

I like beat em ups, just because you can focus on getting good with certain characters. Everyone who gets it on here, we should hold a tournament
Wed 16/07/08 at 14:21
Regular
"Hello?"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> I Reckon I'll buy Soul Caliber 4, even though I havent played the
> earlier ones. Gotta get into the series at some stage.

Jubba did you want to trade Hostel for anything?
Wed 16/07/08 at 14:10
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I Reckon I'll buy Soul Caliber 4, even though I havent played the earlier ones. Gotta get into the series at some stage.
Wed 16/07/08 at 13:29
Regular
"THFC"
Naruto Ultimate Storm : p
which i am gutted about. Still hoping it will be online and i have heard lies that it is not lol!

On a different note, i would love Power Stone on Playstation - Online play. With new graphics, characters etc. Would be sweet
Wed 16/07/08 at 12:53
"possibly impossible"
Yep. What decent beat-em-up isn't online these days? :)
Wed 16/07/08 at 11:05
Regular
"Hello?"
It looks quite cool, is it online? I've always been a into my tekken so will get no.6. It's true there is a massive space in the games market for a new beat em up!
Wed 16/07/08 at 10:46
"possibly impossible"
Nice that Soul Caliber from Dreamcast is on the Xbox Live at the same time. Graphics are dated but the game still remains great.

I remember when Soul Edge first came out and we all got chips for our Playstation to play it. Worth it just for the unedited intro that they cut for the UK release (when it became Soul Blade)...
Wed 16/07/08 at 10:01
Regular
"THFC"
Yea i fancy a nice beat em up - but still dont want to wait until the 1st lol!
wish Yoda and Vader were both in each copy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.