GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ITV monkeys"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/10/02 at 13:01
Regular
Anyone who watched the Man U v Olympiakos game on ITV last night missed the third goal (Gigg's 2nd), because ITV were too busy showing replays of the first two goals.

STUUUUUUUUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID.

It made me angry.
Thu 03/10/02 at 11:52
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Cardiff had a very good chance in the second half where they were running straight on goal...

I forgot what happened but I think he hit it wide!

Still, Spurs played well in the first half but Robbie Keane had a 'Michael Owen' match! So many chances but no goals!
Thu 03/10/02 at 10:48
"Darkness, always"
I always thought that Wrexham would be the first Welsh team to make it into the Premiership, but they've faltered in recent years.

Cardiff rock though. I always choose them as my team for CM.

And Earnshaw is a class player by the way...
Thu 03/10/02 at 10:35
Regular
"Acid Casual"
4 years and will be in the Premiership, just you watch. We should have been in the 1st division this season if it wasn't for bloody Stoke.

Anyways, new stadium confirmed and Sam Hammam throwing the cash around we can do no wrong.
Thu 03/10/02 at 10:28
"Darkness, always"
heh, Cardiff could possibly be a first division team next season.

Imagine, Cardiff rubbing shoulders with class talent clubs like West Ham...
Thu 03/10/02 at 10:20
Regular
"Acid Casual"
phi11ip wrote:
> I was was there, the first half was good and I had good seats for the
> goal, but the second half wasn't as good...
>

I take it yuo're a spurs fan then? Sounded like Cardiff had a few opportunities in the second half..
Wed 02/10/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Craw wrote:
> I missed them all due to being sat in the other room listening to CCFC
> against Spurs.

I was was there, the first half was good and I had good seats for the goal, but the second half wasn't as good...

I was too busy watching inflatable sheep being hit about by the Spurs fans, trying to work out what the Cardiff fans were chanting, laughing at the Cardiff fans for losing the inflatable ball they were hitting about 2 minutes after they started, laughing more at the flag they tried to unravel over the crowd but only got 3 rows down and of course, just generally laughing at them!

I was a bad boy too, I pretended to be 15 to get a child ticket...

There were loads of riot police over there too!

LOADS
Wed 02/10/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Yeah, but it's better watching the goal go in live, than hearing the commentator say it's a goal and then having to watch it on the replay.
Wed 02/10/02 at 18:14
Regular
It's no big deal.
Wed 02/10/02 at 17:47
Regular
"Livin' it down"
They shown you the reply after. What is your problem?
Wed 02/10/02 at 16:05
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I missed them all due to being sat in the other room listening to CCFC against Spurs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.