GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jet force gemini"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/10/02 at 00:50
Regular
What do I do now that I have defeated the first mizar? Where do I go?
Wed 02/10/02 at 18:51
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i got bored with it , found all the levels (except the asteroid) just need 3 more parts , but i cant find them , if i do know where they are i cant find them or are really hard to get , it's SOOO annoying !
Wed 02/10/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
You have to find ALL the tribals and a load of ship parts from different levels. It takes time, but is well worth it.

:D
Wed 02/10/02 at 18:47
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
scout wrote:
> What do I do now that I have defeated the first mizar? Where do I go?

theres too many places too go , you have to find the exit ships to get to different levels , some levels are really hard to find , some you'll come across and you'll be amazed that you've found them , just keep talking different routes through levels and you'll eventually find one. It's not easy , but it's what makes the games so great !
Wed 02/10/02 at 10:13
Regular
Just go through the old levels with different characters.

You'll quickly find new areas.
Remember that big hole on the first level that Juno couldn't get past?
Lupus can fly across to the secret level on the other side... etc.
Wed 02/10/02 at 10:10
Regular
To the kitchen to grab a sandwich.
Wed 02/10/02 at 00:50
What do I do now that I have defeated the first mizar? Where do I go?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.