GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your top 10 games."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/10/02 at 23:27
Regular
Hey peeps. Whats your top 10 games for gamecube?
Mine:

1: Super SMASH Brothers Melee.
2: Wave Race Blue Storm.
3: Turok Evarlution (or however you spell it :D).
4: Spiderman.
6: Pikmin (played for about 3 minites).
5:
Tue 01/10/02 at 23:27
"How are you today?"
Hey peeps. Whats your top 10 games for gamecube?
Mine:

1: Super SMASH Brothers Melee.
2: Wave Race Blue Storm.
3: Turok Evarlution (or however you spell it :D).
4: Spiderman.
6: Pikmin (played for about 3 minites).
5:
Tue 01/10/02 at 23:28
"How are you today?"
«©ombatGold1» wrote:
> Hey peeps. Whats your top 10 games for gamecube?
> Mine:
>
> 1: Super SMASH Brothers Melee.
> 2: Wave Race Blue Storm.
> 3: Turok Evarlution (or however you spell it :D).
> 4: Spiderman.
> 6: Pikmin (played for about 3 minites).
> 5:

I mean't 5: Pikmin and 6: No others. Put wrong numbers :D
Tue 01/10/02 at 23:37
Regular
1: Doshin the Giant
2: SSBM
3: Luigi's Mansion
4: Rogue Leader
5: Spiderman
6: Haven't played any others either, except for Cel Damage, but that's pants.
Wed 02/10/02 at 00:20
Regular
1.Super Smash Bros Melee
2. Aggressive Inline
3. Pikmin
4. Doshin the Giant
5. Tony Hawks 3
6. Wave Race :Blue Storm
7. NHL HITZ 2002
8. Luigi's Mansion
9. Agent Under Fire
10. Spider-Man

Will definetly be changing over the next few months.

P.s 9 and 10 stink, don't fall in to the trap I did and pay money for them, they where fun for a bit when I was really hard up for new releases but don't even go there now.
Wed 02/10/02 at 10:28
Regular
Well I've only got 11 games to judge from, but here are my top 10 from those 11:

1. Resident Evil - Brilliant quality game with excellent graphics, effects and brilliant gameplay. It doesn't have much replayability ocne you've completed it though as you'll know how to solve each puzzle quite easily - puzzle solving being one of the main elements of the game.

2. Turok Evolution - An excellent FPS on the GameCube continuing the Turok series. Shame about one or two graphical effects but I have to admit I've not had as much fun with an FPS as I have done playing Turok Evolution in a long long time!

3. Super Smash Bros Melee - Only near the top of my list because of it's multiplayer features. The single player is quickly boring and very repetative, but with a few mates (if you've got any - ha!) it's definately a cracker of a game!

4. Burnout - Top class quality racer only let down by the small amount of vehicles and the limited number of tracks. Very good crash system and very fun high speed action with no slow downs (except when you brake :) ) at all!

5. Super Monkey Ball - Very fun single and multiplayer action mixed with a balance of frustration and arcade-like playability that Sega are famous for.

6. Extreme G 3 - A very fun, more 'mature' game in the series. It feels more like a real racer than the futuristic racers tha we saw on the Nintendo 64 despite all the loop-de-loops and the sound-speed action. Let down by the repetition involved in racing the same tracks with a slightly faster engine.

7. Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2 - Very fun sci-fi space shooter based on the original Star Wars trilogy. Excellent graphics engine, not too sure about the AI, but it's still a hell of a lot of fun. Shame there isn't a multiplayer option in there though.

8. Spider-man - Fun game based on the brilliant movie. Some of the levels seem too short though, and the boss fights get very repetative. Excellent for a movie license and it's good to see some other familiar characters in it too like the Shocker (Quiltman-ha!).

9. Luigi's Mansion - Although on first play this game is more than simply excellent, the game is short and simple once completed once. The special mirror mode isn't much to excite gamers even further and the controls are a little tricky to master. Still a classic anyhow.

10. Pikmin - Very good and original game yet very short lived. Once you realise how short the 'days' last, you'll soon get fed up of trying. Without a time limit, it might have been better, maybe not, but it's not one that will last you.
Wed 02/10/02 at 12:31
Regular
Oh feck I forgot Rogue Leader, shove that in above Luigi's Mansion and loose stinky Spider-man. Oh and put ISS2 inseatd of stinky Agent Under Fire
Wed 02/10/02 at 13:12
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive got 8 games at the moment and hopefully Mario on firday!

1. Star Wars Rogue Leader
2. Super Smash Bros Melee
3. Resident Evil
4. Pikmin
5. Super Monkey Ball
6. Luigis Mansion
7. NHL Hitz 20-02
8. Wave Race Blue Storm
Wed 02/10/02 at 13:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
1. Resident Evil
2. Super Monkey Ball
3. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
4. Star Wars: Rogue Leader

Only got four games up to now...getting Mario Sunshine, though, which'll probably slot into 3 or 4.
Wed 02/10/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Baros!!!"
1. Super Smash Bros Melee
2. James Bond: Agent under fire
3. Super Monkey Ball
4. Resident Evil
5. Spiderman
5. Luigi's Mansion
6. Pikmin

Ain't played any others, but when Super Mario Sunshine arrives, I am sure that will be top.
Wed 02/10/02 at 20:26
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
1. Mario Sunshine (hopefully)
2.Super Smash Bros. Melee.
3.Rouge Leader 2
4.Monkey Ball
5.ISS 2

Haven't played any more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.